Whats your fav. song on the album??

I do love them all, unusual for an album I find, there are usually some duds!

I still like My Interpretation best though, although Any Other World and Over My Shoulder are coming up close.

I seem to like to miserable ones. :crybaby:

Tell me about it! I think they are far too sad for me:crybaby: But right now Relax, take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy:insane:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Relax, Take it Easyyyyyyyyyyyy :rasta: lol - I don't smoke the stuff - honest!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Relax Take It Easy would be a good song to listen to while :rasta: :rasta: *cough*

I like Any Other World...its so beautiful and sad, and very Eleanor Rigby-esque :biggrin2:

I love all of the songs...

But if I had to choose my favourite I think it would be lollipop or love today, but does anyone else think over my shoulder doesn't sound like Mika at all? :blink:

Maybe it doesn't sound like Mika to me because he sings so high.:naughty:

damn this is tough! i've been staring at the screen for ten mintutes scratching my head, but i might be getting close; my favourite, definately Grace Kelly, but after that, it's kinda neck and neck; lets say Happy Ending, Lollipop, Billy Brown, Love Today, Any other world, and so on, but i can't get either of them out of my head