Paloma, Fortune and Zuleika.

Lizzie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
:lmfao:Yasmine, Paloma, Zuleika, Fortune and... Michael. If that's not middle child syndrome I don't know what is. :naughty:

In an interview I watched recently, he said that his dad wanted to call him Michael, but his mum didn't like the whole junior thing so he is called Mica. Wouldn't like to try calling him Michael, he may get a bit tetchy about it.

:lmfao:Yasmine, Paloma, Zuleika, Fortune and... Michael. If that's not middle child syndrome I don't know what is. :naughty:

you know, Yasmine is a common name in Middle East.

& Fortuné is an old french name.

Only Zuleika Allegra has an original name:bleh:

In an interview I watched recently, he said that his dad wanted to call him Michael, but his mum didn't like the whole junior thing so he is called Mica. Wouldn't like to try calling him Michael, he may get a bit tetchy about it.

:lmfao: His birth name is Michael, even though he's been called Mica his entire life. I think it's cute.

I hate having a 'normal' name :(

Me too. My name can be spelled the same way frontwards and backwards, though, so I guess that's cool. It makes me laugh how, though I've had this name for 18 years, people still insist on pointing out the fact that my name is a palindrome, as if I hadn't noticed. :naughty:

My children are going to have very unique names. I've already picked them out. :naughty:

Paloma is a strange name but is very poetical:actually,it's the spanish word for ''dove''.

The name of my cousin is Paloma but I don't like it cuz in spanish (the language of my country) is dove yes and the little kids in the school to be a nuisance for her! and her nick name is "Palo" , in my country it means "Stick" in english. It's normal for me, bah in Argentina it is.

All the names of my brothers and sisters can be strangers to you my name is Antonella and my sisters name are: Agustina, Belen, Natalia and my brother Gustavo.