Mika @ Barrowlands Glasgow

guinchogirl

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I have wolfed down so much choccie in the exctiement of reading the tartan trews thread, and searching everywhere for more photos and snippets...better wait till everyone wakes up...post soon OK??!!

I was eating chocolate for my depression, not from excitement. :sneaky2:

Doesn't mean much but I'm really sorry for how disappointed and a little annoyed you must be Babspanky... and Yoppa and Kata .... I feel for you .... I just can't express it so well unfortunately.

And poor Kata's home-flooding in addition.....

I actually would offer to help her in moving stuff and the cleanup ... if I were in Denmark .... and she would not think me a complete nutcase for offering.... :naughty: .......

i'm afraid there will be a messy mixture of threads about this gig....i think the girls are posting in 'Glasgow' thread and in ' mika tartan trousers' thread... maybe neglecting this one...

Yes, I'm sorry Robertina.... I think this one will pretty much drop now as the real action is in the other two you mentioned. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Doesn't mean much but I'm really sorry for how disappointed and a little annoyed you must be Babspanky... and Yoppa and Kata .... I feel for you .... I just can't express it so well unfortunately.

And poor Kata's home-flooding in addition.....

I actually would offer to help her in moving stuff and the cleanup ... if I were in Denmark .... and she would not think me a complete nutcase for offering.... :naughty: .......

I know, poor Kata, at least it doesn't seem quite as bad as first thought.

I'm more cheesed off now than I was at the time! So childish! :naughty:

But the actual gig was fantastic, and meeting Kata and Yop and Bennie was good, really good! I am just hoping they will come back for the Somerset House gig!

How about you? Any gig that you can go to?

Kata will go to Birmingham, i managed to convince her yesterday evening... I'm pretty sure she will be a bit disappointed cause Steph is not going, but a lot of other members are going, though... And she has a mission for me... If nothing of what "expected" happens, i will just stick to my position : MUSIC and FUN... And for that, i could go to Sommerset House :mf_rosetinted:

:groupwave: :groupwave: :toot: :toot: :woot_jump::mf_popeanim:

Hooray! What about the art exhibition?

Don't push it !!! I wouldn't have been there if it was not "Mika's", even if i'm interested in drawing and arts. So i won't go... And it would be too complicated, i missed too many working days for all this, so it's enough... Just one : the day after Sommerset House, simply cause there is no Eurostar late evening :wink2: