how does Mika's music make ya feel?

raha!

gosh, i love it cause it makes me feel warm inside.

i just broke up with my bf a while ago (i KNOW- just before Vday :[ ) but listening to LifeInCartoonMotion just made me feel so much better. Especially Lollipop!

What about you guys? What makes you like Mika?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an elderly friend who I visit regularly. She is suffering from depression and my time with her is very stressful.

I always put Mika on really loud in the car after visiting her and by the time I get back home (usually after the whole of Grace Kelly and most of Lollipop) I feel so much better.

I have never known any music affect my mood as much as Mika does.

:wink2:

Mika is great to listen to in the morning or getting ready for a night out I find!! Its very cheerful and makes me feel all happy and excited. I also dance to it in quite a camp way.....very strange, wonder where that comes from!!!!! :fisch:

I've got an elderly friend who I visit regularly. She is suffering from depression and my time with her is very stressful.

I always put Mika on really loud in the car after visiting her and by the time I get back home (usually after the whole of Grace Kelly and most of Lollipop) I feel so much better.

I have never known any music affect my mood as much as Mika does.

Me too, I said on another thread, his music is like space dust for the soul, popping and exploding in my brain!

Would your friend not benefit from a bit of Mika therapy? He does seem to appeal to all ages.

Makes me feel like he looks, chirpy, carefree, very desirable and like bouncing about the room. He must have some of those happy chords in there...apparently they really exist according to proper musical people, I expect loads of you on here will know what i mean..I heard it on a documentary:blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello:

I did think about trying the Mika magic on my depressed friend, Babspanky, but she's 87 years old and almost deaf.

If her hearing was up to it, I'd give it a go. :original:

aw- sad and cute at the same time. well, lemme see...if she's talking to you, and you're listening to mika, then there's prolly the chance that mika is indirectly lifting her spirits. good luck to her!

Haha yeah.

When ever I listen to his music I always get this little smirk on my face and that little smirk can last for hours.

Actually I have that smirk on right now.

*sigh*

I could listen to Mika's music anyday.

Makes me feel like dancing around the room like an 8 year old.

I definitely agree. I've picked up to listening to them in school in between classes and I literally dance down the halls singing in a terrible falsetto. I've gotten three of my friends addited to Grace Kelly though, and at lunch we all start singing loudly. But it's not embarassing because, hey, it's MIKA haha

But yes, the whole album puts a smile on my face. Except for My Interpretation and Any Other World, where I normally burst into tears because they're so beautifully done

Makes me feel wonderful!

I usually listen to Grace Kelly in the mornings because if I don't I'm in a bad mood the entire morning.

When I listen to him I feel like dancing and I also feel like running outside and hugging everybody in the world.:naughty:

aw- sad and cute at the same time. well, lemme see...if she's talking to you, and you're listening to mika, then there's prolly the chance that mika is indirectly lifting her spirits. good luck to her!

That's exactly what I'm hoping!

If I didn't have Mika as my antidote, I don't think that I'd be coping so well with seeing her so much. It's really hard to be cheerful and positive all the time when I'm with her, but Mika certainly helps.

Let me tell u all about today...I work in a busy kitchen and get pushed about a bit at work by some of the guys...I know, its not nice, but the boss don't do much about it and all...so I just try keeping out of their way..its a job anyway, better than nothing, they pick on me coz I am better than them, so I keep telling myself....but anyway...today they started on me so I got to singing Grace Kelly and love today in my head, shut them out...I went thru the whole day feeling happy and smiling just because of his music, helped me feel less depressed about work and gave me more confidence. Mika's music helps me face the bullies at work.:thumb_yello:

it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. his songs are constantly playing inside my head all day long and unlike the radio i cannot switch them off it doesn't help my concentration levels much but hey i can feel the love Mika gives out!