Sod memberships for now, lets go with donations!

Sunny Monkey

After the long talk we all had over the last 2 days, lets skip the memberships side of things for now and just open up donations for the time being.

So, if you feel like this place is worth enough to you to make a donation to help keep it running, you can do so here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/vbdonator.php

You will be listed as a donator and I will look to find something to reward you all with in the near future. :)

Cheers

Sunny

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Memberships will come in the future, maybe, but I want to keep everything free and "level" for as long as possible. This way, any payments to help support the site are optional and everyone gets the same stuff. Donators will get a donator status if required and a higher "rank" in the future, especially if memberships did come in :)

I like the memberships idea too, but I want to leave them out for as long as possible :)

Sunny

It's ok, you should be able to go through without needing a paypal account at all. Thanks to those that have already donated! :)

Nope, tried to go through without and this keeps popping up:

The email address or credit card has already been added to a PayPal account. If you have already opened a PayPal account, enter your email address and password into PayPal Checkout and click Log In. Otherwise, enter a different email address or credit card number to complete your purchase.

Now what's the point of trying NOT to use PayPal then :doh: And my email has never been entered there, I created it a month ago when I got a new computer :doh:

Euhm...I'll keep trying I guess :eek:

Ok, you deffo have a paypal account set up somewhere with your card listed on it. You or a family member at least. Try going to their lost password area and getting your details emailed to you or try searching through your emails on your computer for "paypal" and see if you have your account details already :)

Nope, tried to go through without and this keeps popping up:

The email address or credit card has already been added to a PayPal account. If you have already opened a PayPal account, enter your email address and password into PayPal Checkout and click Log In. Otherwise, enter a different email address or credit card number to complete your purchase.

Now what's the point of trying NOT to use PayPal then :doh: And my email has never been entered there, I created it a month ago when I got a new computer :doh:

Euhm...I'll keep trying I guess :eek:

Ok, you deffo have a paypal account set up somewhere with your card listed on it. You or a family member at least. Try going to their lost password area and getting your details emailed to you or try searching through your emails on your computer for "paypal" and see if you have your account details already :)

Yeah my ex boyfriend used my card once I guess :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I've never been able to use paypal because of this :eek: tried to email them, but I doubt I'll get anything out of that since I don't know exactly what he entered :doh: Anyway the chip on my visa is broken anyway, so I guess it's probably just time to get a new one...I'll donate when I get that :yay:

Every donation is welcome, no matter how big or small. Thank you very much for your contribution, it all goes into the pot for hosting etc :) Sometimes giving a little of everything you have is worth more than a lot that you have much more of.

I know what I mean damnit! It is an old story in the bible or something too where an old lady gives her last penny and that means she gave more than the rich man who donated thousands! :) eheh

Sunny

Every donation is welcome, no matter how big or small. Thank you very much for your contribution, it all goes into the pot for hosting etc :) Sometimes giving a little of everything you have is worth more than a lot that you have much more of.

I know what I mean damnit! It is an old story in the bible or something too where an old lady gives her last penny and that means she gave more than the rich man who donated thousands! :) eheh

Sunny

Thanx again my SunAdmin :wink2: