Newcastle Meet Up, What did you all think!? (includes photos)

Angelic

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:crybaby: I could get in and order and all, but then it keeps saying please select a processing fee and I don't know what to do then :crybaby: Oh I'm really bad at this :boxed:

there is a box that says processing order near your name i think, anyway click on that box and it comes up with either standard post, for less than 5tickets, next day delivery or pick up from venue! i clicked on standard post!

hope this helps

xxxx

there is a box that says processing order near your name i think, anyway click on that box and it comes up with either standard post, for less than 5tickets, next day delivery or pick up from venue! i clicked on standard post!

hope this helps

xxxx

Yeah that was there the first time, but then I needed to register and when I returned to the page the box was still there, but there were no options to click :boxed: guess they sold out while I registered :doh:

Kata, is that another one coming to Leeds? :wink2:

xxxx

we all love freddie :wink2:

Hell yeah :yay: I'm so happy right now :wub2: Haha now I gotta figure out how to get from Manchester to Leeds and back to Manchester and then to London :rofl:

haha, you were amazing last night haha, made me look sober!!

i loved your i really need a wee please let me in haha classic!

you'll have to get Jodie on here too :thumb_yello:

han

xxxx

at the risk of too much info here, i swear it was the longest EVER!! haha i was like "ah no mika is gonna have been and gone at this rate!!" and i almost walked into the dressing room by mistake!! [yes, i say "mistake"...!!]

jodi is joinin as soon as she gets home I think, I have her obsessed!! xx

hahahahahaahah bless ya!

although i had to leave just before mika came on stage! asked some irish woman to keep my space while i went to pee haha! was trying to hurry it along but it didn't work, took its time haha :blush-anim-cl:

but i made it back in time haha!

glad Jodie is hooked haha! :wink2:

xxxx

hahaha awww what we like?? must have been all the excitement! [and not the amount of drink, obv! ;) hehehe] x

you never know? u may be even more famous! i think the vanity fair photographer took a shine to you cos he kept taking your pic so you may even end up in there :)

He has ruined my video of "My Interpretation"!! Haha, was watching it back today and it all goes black and all you can hear is him going something about taking a pic and me like "yeah right ok thanks!" trying to shimmy him along cos he was blocking Mika! hahaha...

But bless him, I think he took a fair bit lip off me - i should stop drinking! haha.