Newcastle Meet Up, What did you all think!? (includes photos)

Angelic

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha! i need a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hehe!

no i wont forget the stick or try not to anyway lol

hmmmmmmm how to get backstage, someone on here is on the guest list, we need to find out how she got on that!

xx

SMEE!!

I`m on the guest list for Leeds!

You don`t really want to be in my predicament tho.

I have to use my wheelchair as have ME and spinal problems so can`t stand 4 very long so get to go onto the balcony??(never been there before)

So look upwards when you get there I have long blonde hair and am one of the big and beautiful?? girls. Please give me a wave I will be looking out for you all!!

Jealous of you all at Newcastle!

Mr Russell Brand was very good but would of had to wait about 3 hours to meet him so had to come home:crybaby: You can imagine what I was like on the way home :badmood:

Just woken up actually from Saturday and that was sitting quiet! Will probably be in bed for a month after singing with MiKA!! Just hope I get to meet him!:mf_lustslow:

I never get to go out (am housebound now) so going to this will be the best even if my husband doesn`t really want to take me.

:punk:

Thanks you guys for keeping me entertained as my life is sooo boring!!

xx

Mr Russell Brand was very good but would of had to wait about 3 hours to meet him so had to come home:crybaby: You can imagine what I was like on the way home :badmood:

was that at newcastle?? my friend queued up for him to meet him! when she got there he was like 'ive signed so much does anyone just want a hug?' needless to say she got a hug lol!!

SMEE!!

I`m on the guest list for Leeds!

You don`t really want to be in my predicament tho.

I have to use my wheelchair as have ME and spinal problems so can`t stand 4 very long so get to go onto the balcony??(never been there before)

So look upwards when you get there I have long blonde hair and am one of the big and beautiful?? girls. Please give me a wave I will be looking out for you all!!

Jealous of you all at Newcastle!

Just woken up actually from Saturday and that was sitting quiet! Will probably be in bed for a month after singing with MiKA!! Just hope I get to meet him!:mf_lustslow:

I never get to go out (am housebound now) so going to this will be the best even if my husband doesn`t really want to take me.

:punk:

Thanks you guys for keeping me entertained as my life is sooo boring!!

xx

Hey , can you meet us for a drinkies , even if its on the inside ???? :thumb_yello:

Oooo never thought of that! Always up for a hug and a beverage!! lol!!

Like I said dunno what hubby will be like. He is lovely to me but doesn`t want to go so might have a face on!! and have to go in the lift so he will prob want to get settled.

I will miss the waiting lollipops(did you get any?) i read that Mika supplies lollies for the queue to keep you entertained. Reading your posts you had liquid entertainment!! Sounds like I missed a treat!

Love to you all

xx

Youve gotta meet us ! , its a team!!! , I will keep Hubby entertained with my drunken jolly japes , my friend in Scotland is in a wheelchair , we have gigged everywhere together , last week she was part of the team to see the killers , no issues Im a qualified driver :wink2: .

Wont take no for an answer ohh no we will see ya for drinkies! :thumb_yello:

Like I said dunno what hubby will be like. He is lovely to me but doesn`t want to go so might have a face on!! and have to go in the lift so he will prob want to get settled.

I will miss the waiting lollipops(did you get any?) i read that Mika supplies lollies for the queue to keep you entertained. Reading your posts you had liquid entertainment!! Sounds like I missed a treat!

Love to you all

xx

I cant remember lollies being outside , I staggering straight in and didnt see any outside .. no queue , Inside the lovely lollipop girl had a basket full!!! :thumb_yello:

Daisylou, do you mean you are at Leeds tomorrow night (or the 13th May gig?).

Either way, I'll look out for you and give you a wave ... in fact, if you're coming to the May gig, we should be having a meet up. Come and meet us if you want - everyone is very welcome!

Gill

xx

Ooo and then if you adopt me too, I can keep him company

Aww you are a sweetheart too Nic, I'd adopt you too if I only had the house-room!

I have a 21 year old son, but I'd have loved a daughter too. A bit of girly company! LOL.

Love to you all

xx

yeay daisylou, you will have to meet us, or we'll come and find you and give you some lollipops and a hug:wink2: a close friend of mine suffers from ME too.

anyway meeting us lot will either make you go :biggrin2: or :eek: lol! hopefully the first haha! oh yes and freddie there wasn't any lollipops outside, that i can remember! lots inside tho as when i looked around at you, you were waving them around in the air hahahaha ace!

xxxx

Please try and get me one incase I don`t get anything!

Dunno wat it will be like up in the gods might not get to see/do anything? But might also get everything!! ohh errr!

You would think he would be good to his guests? maybey eveyone on the guest list is a freek too? Hope his Momma comes I guess she would be on the guest list? Any juicy gossip you guys will be the first to know! Unless of course MiKA and I run off into the sunset together never to be seen again by his adoring public lol!!

xx

Daisylou, do you mean you are at Leeds tomorrow night (or the 13th May gig?).

Either way, I'll look out for you and give you a wave ... in fact, if you're coming to the May gig, we should be having a meet up. Come and meet us if you want - everyone is very welcome!

Gill

xx

sorry should have said it`s the 13th May gig (before my birthday!) but Thanx so much for the invite you are all sooooooooooooo lovely!!!:groupwave: - Its us doing a MiKA! yes one has to be the exclamation mark but hey he`s never without it!!(like me!-lol!)

xx

I know, I want a time machine to take me back.

I've just been into town and parked next to the uni. I kept looking whistfully at it thinking 'this time last week'

I was on such a downer Monday Morning. Now..... Roll on May:punk:

lv, andi xxx

I know, I want a time machine to take me back.

I've just been into town and parked next to the uni. I kept looking whistfully at it thinking 'this time last week'

I was on such a downer Monday Morning. Now..... Roll on May:punk:

lv, andi xxx

i live in the halls on the uni campus, walk past it everyday!! ill always think of mika when i see stage 2.