Newcastle Meet Up, What did you all think!? (includes photos)

Angelic

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there to everyone i met last night, im lozwinters sister... we were the two standing at the front!! Ive uploaded a few of my photos from last night onto my photobucket. There are some i still need to de-red eye lol so they will be added in a bit.

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s7/staceywho/Mika%20-%20Newcastle/

Can someone let me know if the link works for you^^

And Nic, lets hope we get in Vanity Fair!!

Hello there to everyone i met last night, im lozwinters sister... we were the two standing at the front!! Ive uploaded a few of my photos from last night onto my photobucket. There are some i still need to de-red eye lol so they will be added in a bit.

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s7/staceywho/Mika%20-%20Newcastle/

Can someone let me know if the link works for you^^

And Nic, lets hope we get in Vanity Fair!!

hello! yes the link works, just looking now :naughty:

xxxx

Thanks so much for posting that Queenie!

and pheeny, hope you get to see him tonight after the gig ... we just went round the back to the stage door and waited nice and polite and PROMISED we wouldn't maul Mika ... and out he came!!

He seemed so pleased but amazed (if that's the word I am searching for) to see us all waiting.

Luke was lovely, up for a chat and photos (and his nipples were much admired, but I didn't mention them :blush-anim-cl: twasn't me!! hee hee).

Mika was so polite, really lovely, I thought he was great before, now I am TOTALLY smitten. I wonder if I could arrange to adopt him? .... hmmmm ... *strokes chin and thinks about it* ... :blush-anim-cl:

Mika was so polite, really lovely, I thought he was great before, now I am TOTALLY smitten. I wonder if I could arrange to adopt him? .... hmmmm ... *strokes chin and thinks about it* ... :blush-anim-cl:

Ooo and then if you adopt me too, I can keep him company. SUCH a hardship is life...

[can you believe hes only just older than me? It scares me. I should have done something wit my life ;)]