Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there will be loads of us and we will look extra cool cause our badges and lollis, shame we cant all get a fan club t-shirt to complete the look:naughty: , everyone would be so jealous. But seriously I think we should get there early, I can bring some of my sons pull ups for you(and me..anyone else?) Ais, the whole loo thing is a real prob at concerts, espec when drinking, dont know what to do, Just hold on i guess:shocked:

leave *you*, lol... we all know aislinn'll get VIP and we'll all be there banging on the door like little orphans in scraps of clothes going 'please sir, let us in? please sir may we glimpse at you, even through this dirty window, thank you sir..'

:roftl: :roftl:

there will be loads of us and we will look extra cool cause our badges and lollis, shame we cant all get a fan club t-shirt to complete the look:naughty: , everyone would be so jealous. But seriously I think we should get there early, I can bring some of my sons pull ups for you(and me..anyone else?) Ais, the whole loo thing is a real prob at concerts, espec when drinking, dont know what to do, Just hold on i guess:shocked:

she has a bladder the size of a pea, she can literally go to the loo every ten mins some nights pmsl....

leave *you*, lol... we all know aislinn'll get VIP and we'll all be there banging on the door like little orphans in scraps of clothes going 'please sir, let us in? please sir may we glimpse at you, even through this dirty window, thank you sir..'

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Funny, but probably so true:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

No, he said to the guy "I cant go, these are my Fan club people" - so not me, at all! He wasnt even talking to me at the time, I was just stood there getting black looks off that woman! [who WAS she?!]

Jen - I lost my badge last time. Made me very sad :(

she has a bladder the size of a pea, she can literally go to the loo every ten mins some nights pmsl....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: me too..its the alcohol, the trick is to not go atall, once you been once that's it for the night. Why is Ais good at becoming VIP? :shocked: can i learn please:naughty:

No, he said to the guy "I cant go, these are my Fan club people" - so not me, at all! He wasnt even talking to me at the time, I was just stood there getting black looks off that woman! [who WAS she?!]

hahaha hmmm..we believe you lol..

like i said hun, she was the black look giver, hired for the purpose lol

awww i think if i remember rightly, you gave it away hun, not lost it lol

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: me too..its the alcohol, the trick is to not go atall, once you been once that's it for the night. Why is Ais good at becoming VIP? :shocked: can i learn please:naughty:

coz she's gorgeous and flutters her eyelids and also dances around going 'pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase i need a wee!!!' lol

hahaha hmmm..we believe you lol..

like i said hun, she was the black look giver, hired for the purpose lol

awww i think if i remember rightly, you gave it away hun, not lost it lol

Did I?? No surely I didnt, it was a gift to me and if Id given it to someone it must have been some small child with no home.

She was a wee biatch is what she was.

You can have one of mine, you and Mika make a good couple(in your avator..)hmm can i come to the wedding at least:naughty:

Did I?? No surely I didnt, it was a gift to me and if Id given it to someone it must have been some small child with no home.

She was a wee biatch is what she was.

or a small photographer with no razor... lol....

or a small photographer with no razor... lol....

Did I give him my badge?!?!?! Noooo, surely I didnt resort to bribery?! ;)

Jen - aww sure you can, I will have everyone on here as bridesmaids and groomsmen [as if he'd get to pick his own!] ;);)

Did I give him my badge?!?!?! Noooo, surely I didnt resort to bribery?! ;)

Jen - aww sure you can, I will have everyone on here as bridesmaids and groomsmen [as if he'd get to pick his own!] ;);)

'you have to have a badge!!!' lol

Anyone got spare badges?

I haven`t got one either :crybaby:

can you get them singley or have to get loads?

Please let me know I`ll pay honest onion!!

i don`t want Mika to think I`m just a freak in a wheelchair! I am normal so far as I am part of the fanclub!

Been thinking (yes dangerous I know!!) how about if I write to his record company and ask if he will play either Erase or Your Sympathy (depending on the votes just for his fanclub members?

Will address it as urgent but gives them plenty of time to get things arranged?

What do you guys think??

xx

Anyone got spare badges?

I haven`t got one either :crybaby:

can you get them singley or have to get loads?

Please let me know I`ll pay honest onion!!

Sunny Monkey has a link in their sig to buy badges - its like a pack of 5 I think?? :)

And Mika wont think youre a freak about anything, and you wont need a badge to let him know youre part of the fanclub - as long as you shout it loud enough ;)

I think they come in packs of 5!! mayb i should check....i was gonna buy a pack and bring the rest along in case ppl. didnt have 1. Great idea with asking bout the song, i wonder if Mikas ppl. listen 2 requests like that? It would b cool if they did, kinda show they still care. Id say GO 4 IT!!!:thumb_yello: xxxx

Sunny Monkey has a link in their sig to buy badges - its like a pack of 5 I think?? :)

And Mika wont think youre a freak about anything, and you wont need a badge to let him know youre part of the fanclub - as long as you shout it loud enough ;)

here here lol... i think the people from here were the biggest yellers last time lol