Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Errrrr yes , that would be interesting , you still want me to book the train from leeds to london ? , what time do you want to set off . lunch time ish ?

:woot_jump:

absolutely :yay: yeah lunch time is fine, then there's a chance we'll be somewhat sober :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helan, i have a spare ticket 4 Leeds... The person i had planned to go with can't now make it so its there if you need it.... otherwise i think seetickets.com r still selling them, but havent checked 4 a couple of days. I'm NOT interested in selling the ticket b4 any1 shouts at me!! I'm a little nervous about going to leeds on my own but wouldn't miss it 4 anythink. so 2 b honest just knowing there would b someone i kinda know would b good enough 4 me! I was going to ask around some of my friends but don't know anyone else that likes mika. was going 2 hang on just in case one of them felt sorry 4 me,but i'm much prefer some1 who appreciates him 2 have it. The offers there anyway!

yes defo the 13th but the university said some ppl. r mixing it up as it was originally the 18th... and re my last message it has SOLD out. so no more tickets left at seetickets. x

yes defo the 13th but the university said some ppl. r mixing it up as it was originally the 18th... and re my last message it has SOLD out. so no more tickets left at seetickets. x

cheers for date, ebay have plenty, suprisingly:thumb_yello: