Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I gave one to Mika and one to Adam from Raiyn and one to someone else who gave it away:wink2: so I only have 2 left now.

lv, andi xxx

Errrr somebody stole it from me lady !!! , fluttering those pretty eyes and next thing badge was gone! .... yeh tactics of some people huh ? :wink2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was new faces , badges , everyone having two names , lollipops , tickets and badges , to much for my little brain! :wink2:

*pats your head* i think you have enough problems with the lollipops never mind anything else, explains the glazed look in your eyes all night pmsl

And Mika wont think youre a freak about anything, and you wont need a badge to let him know youre part of the fanclub - as long as you shout it loud enough

And oh boy can I shout!! you will hear me at the front of the stage!!

Aislin I am so jealous of this photo! so come on what did he smell like? baby powder and hunny? or were you too p****d to remember lol!!

Can`t wait to see you all!

I really need some fun at the moment and May seems so far away. I need a MIKA hug big time. Shame hes not about I am home alone!!

xx

Yeeassss it was serious brain overload , Ill be more chilled and cool at Leeds!!!

hmm.... thought you wanted a sunny day? and come on.. you'll still be like that, aislinn'll be there :thumb_yello:

you: :mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::shocked::das::snog:

pmsl

As you are all the same people can anybody tell me who is who in the Newcastle thread photos.

I know who MIKA is(lol!) and Aislinn from her posts but want to know the rest.

Would put them up but theres heaps just tell me what page is who.

lovo

xx

And Mika wont think youre a freak about anything, and you wont need a badge to let him know youre part of the fanclub - as long as you shout it loud enough

And oh boy can I shout!! you will hear me at the front of the stage!!

Aislin I am so jealous of this photo! so come on what did he smell like? baby powder and hunny? or were you too p****d to remember lol!!

Can`t wait to see you all!

I really need some fun at the moment and May seems so far away. I need a MIKA hug big time. Shame hes not about I am home alone!!

xx

Haha yeah i am home alone too - shame he isnt around ;)

Nah i have no clue what he smells like. Must have been ok though as I didnt walk up to him and think "Well, you stink" - so its all good ;) He probs just smelled like any other boy walking about!

May shall be such fun! :D

As you are all the same people can anybody tell me who is who in the Newcastle thread photos.

I know who MIKA is(lol!) and Aislinn from her posts but want to know the rest.

Would put them up but theres heaps just tell me what page is who.

lovo

xx

Daisylou that reminds me I need to talk to you! , Ill PM you :wink2:

Haha yeah i am home alone too - shame he isnt around ;)

Nah i have no clue what he smells like. Must have been ok though as I didnt walk up to him and think "Well, you stink" - so its all good ;) He probs just smelled like any other boy walking about!

May shall be such fun! :D

one thing for sure, he smelled a damn site better than the toilets in that pub :roftl: :roftl:

one thing for sure, he smelled a damn site better than the toilets in that pub :roftl: :roftl:

Eww... vom. They were vile! The mens, naturally.

I still cant get over that dryer. If you werent careful you could have lost a couple of days.

it is going to be so over whelming meeting all of you AND Mika on the same night. I am in drinking training already:thumb_yello: :punk:

Jen , I like your style:thumb_yello:

lv, andi xxx

ok people.... hello!

i find it sooo hard to keep up with this board... its always soooo busy!

ive been meaning to post in this thread for a while now and kept forgetting... now its bloody 33 pages long and i dont have time to read throught the whole thread :blink:

so... im coming to this gig too WOOP WOOP! i was at the manchester one last week and i dont think i can wait until may to see him again!!1

tis not far!