FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll see you all in May:wink2:

This will be a nice start to my holiday, Gill you shouldnt encourage me:thumb_yello:

I know .. to look at me, you wouldn't think I would lead anyone astray, would you? :wink2: Glad you're going, you knew you wanted to! and you do only have ONE birthday a year ...

Coming to which ... the Leeds gig is exactly one week after my own birthday! So that's Amsterdam, for SS, then Leeds, for Mika ... see how far we can s-t-r-e-t-c-h the celebrations :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I know .. to look at me, you wouldn't think I would lead anyone astray, would you? :wink2: Glad you're going, you knew you wanted to! and you do only have ONE birthday a year ...

Coming to which ... the Leeds gig is exactly one week after my own birthday! So that's Amsterdam, for SS, then Leeds, for Mika ... see how far we can s-t-r-e-t-c-h the celebrations :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

OOOhhh, til August when it is my birthday??????

lv, andi xxx

Anyone noticed but ours is the first gig after Mika being in California and he has a 2 week break - lets hope he stays there for the 2 weeks so will be all nice and tanned.

We won`t mind if he wants to show us his white bits on stage will you? lol!!

xx

:shocked: :shocked: :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone noticed but ours is the first gig after Mika being in California and he has a 2 week break - lets hope he stays there for the 2 weeks so will be all nice and tanned.

We won`t mind if he wants to show us his white bits on stage will you? lol!!

xx

Freddie don`t you ever do any work you are always on here!!??

I do miss it when am here and you`re not on as you are funny plus don`t give me that embarrasment look you know you want to see his white bits too!!

xx

Yeh that would be weird huh!! , wounder if he likes a drink? , maybe he doesnt drink

Yep he likes a beer like the rest of us!! he said so in an interview so must be true rather than rhubarb the tabloid writes!! He was talking about when he gets drunk he puts a chair on his bed ,then a glass of water and next to that some asprin so you have no way of getting into bed until you`ve taken the pills! I actually do the same thing but with a tray not a chair!! knowing me would fall asleep in the chair first!!:roftl:

Bet hes a scream out and about and not on his best behaviour. You would not have to go into piano bars or you might lose him to the crowd!

Yeah he can undertake in a beverage with me anytime he would like to! :drinks_wine::drink_nl:

my number is 087......no better not! :biggrin2:

xx

But by then ... warm summer nights ,,, the alcohol will taste so much better!!

:biggrin2:

there you go again with that summer nights thing Freddie:wink2: :naughty::wink2: I can't wait to see this fally down t-shirt!

lv, andi xxx

:shocked:

there you go again with that summer nights thing Freddie:wink2: :naughty::wink2: I can't wait to see this fally down t-shirt!

lv, andi xxx

Hey sitting outside a pub with my new Mika mates drinking beer sounds a perfect night to me ! , its seems like Winter has lasted forever!!!