Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

curly please tell us something more! we're dying to know how it was!

anything from the unlucky ones yet? since none of us heard of them yet i'm really thinking MIKA made the rest of their night very special!:thumb_yello:

maybe they're having breakfast/lunch with him now.....!:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

curly please tell us something more! we're dying to know how it was!

anything from the unlucky ones yet? since none of us heard of them yet i'm really thinking MIKA made the rest of their night very special!:thumb_yello:

maybe they're having breakfast/lunch with him now.....!:biggrin2:

omg id be so jealous! that would be amazing lets hope so! come on curly REPORT!

Haha! Right i'll spill - though words cannot descibe it at ALL! And i'm still on a high so i can't remember much lol.

He started with Relax as usual and everyone was going crazy! Might i add he looked extra specially gorgeous! Then he sang Big Girl and was dancing around the stage like a toddler! Oh and he got the crowd doing the Queen, we will rock you clap! Next was Any Other World (i think - hard to remember i was sooo tired lol) that was a shock because i've never seen him sing thsat live! Then was Love Today (again.. i think!) and that was the BEST!!! He extended the ending and started playing about on the drums while stood on something i think it was a box lol. Then he started banging on a metal bin well it looked like one anyway lol. He did all the other usual songs... and again one that i've never heard live - Happy Ending!!! He was accomp[anied by a friend for that. He also did Annie Lennox - Sweet Dreams, Jackson 5 - I want you back and Holy Johnny - which was my first time hearing it ever and i NEED it on my ipod!!! Then Grace Kelly and EVERYONE was singing that!

The ending was manic! He did the Teddy Bear's picnc and Cerisse was in a parrot costume and she hit them all with her drumsticks lmao! Then Lollipop of course with balloons and confetti. Oh and bubble machines! Then the end came and he left the stage and the depression began to sink in....

BUT i saw a huge coach/bus outside the venue and i was pretty sure that it was his tour bus (if he has one) because it had a tv and stuff like that. Did anybody else see it? It was a bit hrd to miss!!!

So that was what happened!

sounds amazing, did you meet him?..the otur bus at brighton was a big posh looking bus and that was it nothing too fancy! Wow I know what you mean about the misery setting in when he left the stage:boxed:

Haha! Right i'll spill - though words cannot descibe it at ALL! And i'm still on a high so i can't remember much lol.

He started with Relax as usual and everyone was going crazy! Might i add he looked extra specially gorgeous! Then he sang Big Girl and was dancing around the stage like a toddler! Oh and he got the crowd doing the Queen, we will rock you clap! Next was Any Other World (i think - hard to remember i was sooo tired lol) that was a shock because i've never seen him sing thsat live! Then was Love Today (again.. i think!) and that was the BEST!!! He extended the ending and started playing about on the drums while stood on something i think it was a box lol. Then he started banging on a metal bin well it looked like one anyway lol. He did all the other usual songs... and again one that i've never heard live - Happy Ending!!! He was accomp[anied by a friend for that. He also did Annie Lennox - Sweet Dreams, Jackson 5 - I want you back and Holy Johnny - which was my first time hearing it ever and i NEED it on my ipod!!! Then Grace Kelly and EVERYONE was singing that!

The ending was manic! He did the Teddy Bear's picnc and Cerisse was in a parrot costume and she hit them all with her drumsticks lmao! Then Lollipop of course with balloons and confetti. Oh and bubble machines! Then the end came and he left the stage and the depression began to sink in....

BUT i saw a huge coach/bus outside the venue and i was pretty sure that it was his tour bus (if he has one) because it had a tv and stuff like that. Did anybody else see it? It was a bit hrd to miss!!!

So that was what happened!

sound like an amazing night!!!

i want confetti in the US shows to!!!

it sounds like a great night curly!! he keeps changing and updating his performances and it's so great!!! his gigs are never the same!! omg, i wish i was there...

thanx curly!!

sounds amazing, did you meet him?..the otur bus at brighton was a big posh looking bus and that was it nothing too fancy! Wow I know what you mean about the misery setting in when he left the stage:boxed:

No sadly i didn't meet him because i had to rush off to find my ride home, my brother got lost! Oh and then when we got to the car it broke down so we were stuck there for the night with no phone, money, coats and we were all soaking! Then we found a taxi and got that all the way back to Manchester and left the car in Leeds!

BTW the tour bus on the outside was nothing fsncy, just looked like a coach - grey like his underpants! Which were on full view to all!

OMG this is awful, I feel esp sorry for Kata as she is so nice and i cant imagine her cauing any trouble, the rest i dont know as well, but fred seems chilled, what could have caused them to be barred>

OMG this is awful, I feel esp sorry for Kata as she is so nice and i cant imagine her cauing any trouble, the rest i dont know as well, but fred seems chilled, what could have caused them to be barred>

WWWhaaaat!!!???? How did they get barred????? :shocked:

No sadly i didn't meet him because i had to rush off to find my ride home, my brother got lost! Oh and then when we got to the car it broke down so we were stuck there for the night with no phone, money, coats and we were all soaking! Then we found a taxi and got that all the way back to Manchester and left the car in Leeds!

BTW the tour bus on the outside was nothing fsncy, just looked like a coach - grey like his underpants! Which were on full view to all!

OOOH la la, my sons noticed mikas pants in the video that blue eyes from here took and he said why does he have his pants out:roftl: what a naughty boy mika is, teasing us in that way, ONE DAY LETS PRAY TO GOD THAT THEY WILL FALL DOWN likehis trousers:roftl:

OOOH la la, my sons noticed mikas pants in the video that blue eyes from here took and he said why does he have his pants out:roftl: what a naughty boy mika is, teasing us in that way, ONE DAY LETS PRAY TO GOD THAT THEY WILL FALL DOWN likehis trousers:roftl:

LMAO!!! What a good idea! *starts praying*

read the thread kata, fred, andi and ali, i think? did not get in were drunk apparently:boxed: terrible:boxed:

OOOOOHHHHHH no! They were looking forward to it too! Awww so sorry for them!

they are all nice people and were accused to be drunk. nothing is confirmed, we have not spoken to them.

it's bloody awful.

yes, those pants are in danger of being exposed all the times he performs on stage.. not that we'd mind anyway.. :blush-anim-cl:

no :( just the huge baloons!

oh, that's strange..

no open flies this time??:biggrin2:

they are all nice people and were accused to be drunk. nothing is confirmed, we have not spoken to them.

it's bloody awful.

yes, those pants are in danger of being exposed all the times he performs on stage.. not that we'd mind anyway.. :blush-anim-cl:

I didnt mean to put that the wrong way:shocked: I was just explaing what happened. Did you see them curly, it is so sad for them, i just cant believe it, if its a big jioke they will be in trouble!

I didnt mean to put that the wrong way:shocked: I was just explaing what happened. Did you see them curly, it is so sad for them, i just cant believe it, if its a big jioke they will be in trouble!

I know, sorry if I sounded too assertive, but I cared to point it out, esp. as they are not here yet to tell the whole story. :wink2:

sigh, poor things.. :tears: