Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Thank you Leigh, as I said I have been reading the forum for a couple of months now, a lot of it has been helpful and informative, some of it has made me smile and some has made me wonder what the hell is going on lol but some of it today has turned me right off and I don't think I will be bothering much anymore

Why whats up? :shocked:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cupboardlove has been getting a hard time for sharing her story from last night (at least I am assuming C/L is a female:blink: )

Ok ..Ive posted a thread on it , Ihave been to many many gigs .. never has this happened , and I was one of the sober , Newcastle people were steaming and got in ok ... not happy freddie today

Ok ..Ive posted a thread on it , Ihave been to many many gigs .. never has this happened , and I was one of the sober , Newcastle people were steaming and got in ok ... not happy freddie today

(((((((((hugs))))))))) freddie

:thumb_yello: Thanks for the hugs , to make it worse it was such heavy rain , I dropped my phone , it was not great , I got a message from Mika and Cherisse handwritten saying how sorry we were that we didnt get in

Bloomin heck, you'll end up backstage on thursday!

Yeh I have handwritten notes :

Mika "To Freddie , I am so sorry you didnt get in , you were missed .love mika"

Cherisse "To Freddie Ill see you at the next gig !! Lots of love Cherisse"

Mika has drawn a heart with Cherisse and me and an arrow through!

Ok i think this post is going top be Really long just bear with me :thumb_yello:

Right im going to skip ahead to queing outside the venue which we did start to do it the pouring rain me and tia under one umbrella everyone was unorganised and crowded around all three main doors at this point.

It was about 5.20pm me and Tia decided to stay in the que while the others went to the student union (i believe to shelter from the rain).

So there we were we had a great spot almost first in the que ...until the evil security lady came out and Yelled...everyone to the one side of the building please GET AWAY FROM THE DOORS AND OFF THE STAIRS. So we did and ended up a fair bit further away from the front as we first were.

But never Mind we still had a good spot in the queue.

Im not joking it was absolutely bucketing it down with rain and the wind was sooo cold but we stayed in the queue determined and kept semi cheered up by the people around us..especially this one guy at the front of us who thought it was hilarious to yell ..."there opening the doors" to see what reaction he would get from the back of the queue.

Well anyway time went on the queue got much longer and we did start to wonder where Freddie and the others had got to but we just thought they had joined the back of the queue.

We eventually got let in at about 7.20pm we were rather wet and upset at this point being kept waiting in the cold and rain :thumbdown:

So we rushed in and got a prime spot right at the front of the hall right by the barriers literally infront of Martin. But we had to wait til much later on for Mika i think it was 9ish that Mika came on stage. And the support group were Pull Tiger Tail - they were pretty good although at this point standing at the front next to the speakers wasnt a great idea ...although the lovely security guard infront of us at the barrier offfered us some ear plugs..we ofcourse refused :naughty:

Ok so Mika Came on around 9ish i didnt really check the time and opened with Relax...i cant remember exactly in what order he played everything its all pretty much a blurr at the moment im on a high.

I took a load of pictures about 200 or so and they are really good i will see later on if i can post a few to wet your appitites.

He finished with the teddybears picnic costume play and Lollipop with the hugh balloons and huge amounts of confetti...it was Brilliant (although as soon as Mika went offstage these big balloons got snatched up by the audience pretty quickly!!!

So the audience starts to filter out and Hannah comes up to us and tells us that Freddie , Kata , Jodi, Andi etc etc werent aloud in and we were TOTALLY SHOCKED

So we go outside and group up just in totall shock right now they couldnt get in (yes daisylou did get in...whoever asked )

So its dark cold and wet outside everyone has gone from the venue pretty much so me , Tia, Hannah, &hannahs friend Sharon, Daisy and a few others from here sorry if i missed you out

We decide to go around and look for where Mika may come out and by luck we see one or two people stood loitering around a back door so we go and check it out but no one knows if Mika will be coming out this way...there is a big bus at the front and at the back of the venue.

So we stand and wait for a while two guys come out and we ask if Mika will be coming out and they say they dont know and make some joke about them signing something for us instead..they go back inside.....5 or 10 minutes later someone shouts...its Mika!!

and there he is Mika comes out of the back door :shocked:

we were all like OMG its mika AND he was wearing a necklace that Daisylou had made for him!!

Gosh again its a bit of a blur but we all huddled around him ...mostly us Mfc members that were there not many at all because the rain had i guess scared other people away.

So we stood there talking to him for 30mins or so getting stuff signed and photos taken...and daisy thanks to your question about mikas custom made underwear he has a giggle face in my picture with him :thumb_yello:

well anyway while all this was going on Luke , Micheal and cherrisse cam out from the same door ..Luke didnt stay long but Micheal and Cherrise were more than happy to chat they were off to their Travel bus to eat their express pizza

so we got pictures and let them get on their way to enjoy their Pizza as they traveled down to london...we stood and waved the Bus goodbye and followed it up as it went round the corner....DaisyLou you are a star

:thumb_yello:

(Daisy Got lots of attention but i will let her tell you that story)

We Had such a Good Time at leeds but it feels as if it is shadowed by sadness now at the fact that the others got turned away at the door.

Then off to the after Show Party ...im pretty sure we annoyed that taxi driver who took us back to the hotel

And im not sure how wreck Freddies room was in the end...as i stupidly got myself locked out in the Morning so i packed up my room and Headed to the train station :naughty:

Sorry Guys

i'm so sorry freddie, for you and the other guys..just be positive for the next gig (you all planning to go to one more right?): i'm sure mika and the band will do something:wink2:

Yes yes i got home safe eventually after missing my stop for some reason i have no idea but i managed to fall asleep stood up on the train :naughty:

Oh well im home now time to recover for a couple of days before Birmingham :thumb_yello:

yeah although i did manage to miss Brilliant Photo Opportunitys...like at one point where he was actually lifting up his shirt ...my $%$^ camera was switched off :bleh:

yeah although i did manage to miss Brilliant Photo Opportunitys...like at one point where he was actually lifting up his shirt ...my $%$^ camera was switched off :bleh:

oh my!:mf_lustslow: i know, my camera does the same thing, and it takes an hour to turn it on!:sneaky2:

yes... i saw that bit...i recorded it!!!

its about quarter way through!!! ahhhhh i nearly fainted when he did that!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Ok I'm getting a little ticked off with this now, I do not like the feeling that I am being interogatted, Robertina, yes they were the shoes she was wearing, Freddie was wearing pink with a huge pink, (homemade) tie, Kata had pigtails, they were all wearing very, very bright clothes and 1 was carrying a hat with lollipops attached! Happy??!! No I did not get close enough to notice eye colour or any 5 o'clock shadow!! (just in case that was going to be your next question)

I recognised them from the forum and was going to say hello until I realised the state they were in and decided against it!

As for the amount of people at the gig I was far too busy enjoying Mika to go around counting every last person there!!

oh dear, i was not interrogating you at all! i was just wondering if maybe they were not the same ppl!

pls, don't get offended, it was not my intention...

i'm glad you enjoyed the gig, and this is the main point!

I guess too much over excitement and drink maybe, IF this is true, i wonder what the students did/said to make them act in this way:blink:

so what really happened? i thought freddie said he wasnt going to dirink again at a mika concert?

so what really happened? i thought freddie said he wasnt going to dirink again at a mika concert?

We werent particualry drunk to be honest , we were lively and up for it , thats what Im used to at a concert ... What suprises me is that its a university campus , they should be used to rowdy students .... ...... but students or people complaining ... mmmmm , something sneaky us up me feels

Bexxy Hellloooo!! how silly to lock yourself out!! hehe

You told our leeds gig so good i have nothing else to add apart from Mika was so lovely and when we told him about freddie etc not getting in he was disgusted hence the text he sent freddie!! Mika was happy to chat to us for about half an hour and he was very charming!!!!!:wub2:

We all had a FAB time and everyone was just amazing!! I had a wonderful time and thx guys you made it the BEST!!!!

xxxxx to all of you!!!!:biggrin2: