Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt mean to put that the wrong way:shocked: I was just explaing what happened. Did you see them curly, it is so sad for them, i just cant believe it, if its a big jioke they will be in trouble!

No i didn't i was hoping to see someone from here but sadly no...

S**t f**k it's bad, it sucks many other things that would be bleeped out in here for sure.

Eh some screeching and screaming and other stuff oh and hmm they hung up :blink:

Anyone know who is brumming and how does he/she knows this, why sis they phone him, her/you?

Regarding the members that were refused enrty, I feel I must speak out. They WERE very drunk, but that wasn't the sole reason for refusal. a number of the group were abusive to some of the students in the University bar..this was reported by the students to security in the bar which was then communicated to security on the door. To be honest they were not doing themselves any favours and the security were correct in refusing them as they had thousands of other people to think about.

Yes it is sad that they did not get to see the gig but you can NOT go around in a drunken state being abusive to people and hope to get away with it.

Perhaps this is a lesson learnt for future gigs?!

Here check these out!!!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! and can i say.......WOW?!?!??!?!?

they were on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding the members that were refused enrty, I feel I must speak out. They WERE very drunk, but that wasn't the sole reason for refusal. a number of the group were abusive to some of the students in the University bar..this was reported by the students to security in the bar which was then communicated to security on the door. To be honest they were not doing themselves any favours and the security were correct in refusing them as they had thousands of other people to think about.

Yes it is sad that they did not get to see the gig but you can NOT go around in a drunken state being abusive to people and hope to get away with it.

its hard for me to believe they acted this way :(

our FD??? kata??? andi????

:( im sad....

I guess too much over excitement and drink maybe, IF this is true, i wonder what the students did/said to make them act in this way:blink:

fair enough if they were in the wrong, but that is very brave for a first post here! Do you know anything else, seriously they have all come across as great ppl and many of us have met them b4(not me sadly)

BTW the tour bus on the outside was nothing fsncy, just looked like a coach - grey like his underpants! Which were on full view to all!

Good to know the people from MFC notice the important things! :naughty:

OOOH la la, my sons noticed mikas pants in the video that blue eyes from here took and he said why does he have his pants out:roftl: what a naughty boy mika is, teasing us in that way, ONE DAY LETS PRAY TO GOD THAT THEY WILL FALL DOWN likehis trousers:roftl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I guess too much over excitement and drink maybe, IF this is true, i wonder what the students did/said to make them act in this way:blink:

Exactly what I was wondering too! I think I can imagine, knowing how students can be..:sneaky2:

But suppose it's not fair to speculate as we haven't heard ALL sides of the story yet..

CazGirl is the one for the job, definitely!

I fear for Mika tonight...

Only joking Caz:biggrin2:

I used to pray for mika pants to fall down, now mika prays for his pants to stay up:roftl:

Wow! I am here with Satu who has just flown over from Finland ahead of the gig on Wednesday. We have just spent ages catching up on this thread. Like everyone else we were expecting exciting reports and vid/pics and frankly are now in shock! However, thanks Curly for your vids............fantastic! The atmosphere seems AMAZING as ever!

As has already been said, we can not judge until we have heard all sides of the story but I am sure that many of us at MFC are very much in shock.