Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing brave about posting on a forum..just trying to set the record straight, I was there last night and feel that the group are almost being martyed on here when in actual fact they deserved it. I do agree however that they should all be able to put their side and as for judging..none of us should judge anyone. I'm sure if anyone really wanted to know the facts they could call Leeds Uni and they would be told the true story.

I just meant brave cause freddie is our top poster and mod! but yeah you are right, its nothing is it and you have given us another side to an unfortunate story. But in the bigger scheme of things its nothing is it

If you had been on this site as long as the rest of us you would know that they are all really good people and the behaviour that you are describing of them is impossible to imagine.

Regrettably I do not feel that you will make many friends on this site....... such a shame cause its a great place to be and we are all one big happy family!

thats kind of what i meant...

I do not come on this site to make friends, purely to hear about Mika. Jengafer, you have the right idea, you can see my posting for what it is, just 1 account of what happened last night, how people choose to interpret that is up to them, and some are obviously choosing to shoot the messenger.

Last night is unfortunately what happened in the real world, Looby 1173 not on a cyber space forum, thats what people need to remember.

We wont shoot you CL - we are the lovely sad mums who only get to go the pc when the kids r at school!!

and babs - am wearing my signed Mika cowboy hat, wings and lots of flashing hearts!

although watch out for Jemma, she had a gun at Brighton:shocked:

but are we sure sure sure that we are talking about the same ppl?

cupboardlove is maybe talking about ppl who are not freddie andi kata and the others....

cannot it be a HUGE misunderstanding and they do not post simply because they are travelling?

reading back most of last posts it seems we are speaking from different basis!

but are we sure sure sure that we are talking about the same ppl?

cupboardlove is maybe talking about ppl who are not freddie andi kata and the others....

cannot it be a HUGE misunderstanding and they do not post simply because they are travelling?

reading back most of last posts it seems we are speaking from different basis!

thats a good point CL, how do you know them? Could it not be another group you saw? we wont shoot you , please tell us

oh yes Jen - 4got about the gun! But it was a pretend one!

thank goodness for that:roftl:

well no call miserable other half is too important at work clearly, so it looks like i will have to wait until the next round of concerts, could be worse. Am gutted 2 kids already are not coming to my 4 year olds bday party, i hope the rest come! that is stress:boxed:

Trust me, they are the same people, Andi, Ali, Freddie and Kata, I have been reading the posts on this site for a couple of months but only signed up today so that I could post. I understand that what you say that they are all lovely people and I'm sure you are not wrong, I am purely telling you what happened and you will also get the same if you choose to call up the Uni.

I do actually feel sorry that they did not catch the gig as it was the best I have ever seen and I have been to many many gigs over the years, Mika is outstanding and all this is possibly taking away the reason we were all there in the first place.

thank goodness for that:roftl:

well no call miserable other half is too important at work clearly, so it looks like i will have to wait until the next round of concerts, could be worse. Am gutted 2 kids already are not coming to my 4 year olds bday party, i hope the rest come! that is stress:boxed:

Shame, never mind I am not leaving till about 3 maybe he will get back to you?

thats a good point CL, how do you know them? Could it not be another group you saw? we wont shoot you , please tell us

oh, i have a clue for you cupboardlove, here you are:

andi surely was wearing these shoes. if you had the chance to peep at her feet, maybe...

or maybe she left them at home asyou say it was raining!

just a curiosity: how many ppl were there to attend? i'm doing statistics!

post-1980-142983656513_thumb.jpg