2007 Birmingham Academy in May

chloe

have you had bad experience with pen?

I thought they were 100% safe...okay we sow...???or get something printed

no no pen works fine its just you have to be sure the pen has fixed to the tshirt and its sealed correctly :wink2:

I personally was thinking of designing something on a small piece of material using fabric paints and pens which i will then send to you for you to sew on?

would that work?

or is there another way we should do it?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and sowing???? ehm no not really but i'll give my very best! So is sowing the answer then? or should we get a wacky one printed?

we could get one printed ......its a possibility...hangon i have some thing to show you its just an idea ok ...give me a second

PRINTED TSHIRTS....

Front view tshirt

Printshirts001.jpg

Back view tshirt

Printshirts002.jpg

Front view Hoody

Printshirts004.jpg

Back view Hoody

Printshirts003.jpg

(the hoody is about two sizes too big but hey ho)

Right does this inspire any ideas about a printed shirt or something?

PRINTED TSHIRTS....

Front view tshirt

Printshirts001.jpg

Back view tshirt

Printshirts002.jpg

Front view Hoody

Printshirts004.jpg

Back view Hoody

Printshirts003.jpg

(the hoody is about two sizes too big but hey ho)

Right does this inspire any ideas about a printed shirt or something?

yes this is good

Well it depends what website you go for ...i only just recieved these through the post today after i collected them from the depot.

They took about 3 weeks to come through for me :blink:

Well it depends what website you go for ...i only just recieved these through the post today after i collected them from the depot.

They took about 3 weeks to come through for me :blink:

you had those made?

with the pics of your choice?

you had those made?

with the pics of your choice?

Yes i just uploaded pictures from my hard drive onto the t-shirt but technically we could make our own design and put it on i guess ?

Yes i just uploaded pictures from my hard drive onto the t-shirt but technically we could make our own design and put it on i guess ?

we could , the difficulty will be to get everbody to get their designs , which company did you use for the printing

we could , the difficulty will be to get everbody to get their designs , which company did you use for the printing

The company i used was http://www.tshirtstudio.com but i dont think they allow for such a diversion of designing if you know what i mean....they give you an option of say for example one small pic or one large pic you dont get to model the images into the way you want them to be you only get one picture position

its hard to explain easier for you to experience what i mean at the site :thumb_yello:

The company i used was http://www.tshirtstudio.com but i dont think they allow for such a diversion of designing if you know what i mean....they give you an option of say for example one small pic or one large pic you dont get to model the images into the way you want them to be you only get one picture position

its hard to explain easier for you to experience what i mean at the site :thumb_yello:

I understand exactly...hmh

we need to deign something on the computer, get it onto a cd i take the cd and give it to a company here to design and print foe us

by the way are you setting your machine for tonight at 2:20 am ch 4 with t mobile mika is on with the making of the love launch

I understand exactly...hmh

we need to deign something on the computer, get it onto a cd i take the cd and give it to a company here to design and print foe us

by the way are you setting your machine for tonight at 2:20 am ch 4 with t mobile mika is on with the making of the love launch

Yes perhaps someone good with a computer design programme / paint/ photoshop could help us out with a good design?

and Noo what is this on at 2.20am?!?!

*goes to grab a tv schedule paper*

is anyone recording it?

i have work tomorow 14hrs :shocked:

Yes perhaps someone good with a computer design programme / paint/ photoshop could help us out with a good design?

and Noo what is this on at 2.20am?!?!

*goes to grab a tv schedule paper*

is anyone recording it?

i have work tomorow 14hrs :shocked:

freddie night know someone who can design something along our thinking...

once i have the cd of a decsign it's simple!

we just need to get it moving!

the thingy tonight is suppose to be of his new launch of love today but i'll recore it anyway!

freddie night know someone who can design something along our thinking...

once i have the cd of a decsign it's simple!

we just need to get it moving!

the thingy tonight is suppose to be of his new launch of love today but i'll recore it anyway!

hmm i dont know what it is tonight but as i have a 14hr shift tomorow i simply cannot stay up to watch it :boxed:

OKAY, IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH TRANSPORTING THINGS AROUND?

I NOTICED THAT YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT SENDING THE T SHIRT AND/OR BRACES FROM PERSON TO PERSON, BUT DID NOT TRUST THE BRITISH POSTAL SERVICE.

THAT'S WHY GOD CREATED COURIERS, AND THAT'S WHERE I COME IN!

JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN AND I GET THEM AROUND IN A MATTER OF DAYS, JUST MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME BLOCKS OF AREAS, SO I CAN MAKE A WORKABLE ROUTE TO GET THEM DONE QUICKER (AAAH GOD BLESS MY SAT NAV!). CAN EVEN DO IT OVER A WEEKEND.

I NOTICED THAT YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT SENDING THE T SHIRT AND/OR BRACES FROM PERSON TO PERSON, BUT DID NOT TRUST THE BRITISH POSTAL SERVICE.

JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN AND I GET THEM AROUND IN A MATTER OF DAYS, JUST MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME BLOCKS OF AREAS, SO I CAN MAKE A WORKABLE ROUTE TO GET THEM DONE QUICKER (AAAH GOD BLESS MY SAT NAV!). CAN EVEN DO IT OVER A WEEKEND.

in which case we have more options open to us :thumb_yello:

But it could be an awful lot of driving you would have to do :blink:

hey that would be fabby, of course you atrre the runner....

quick question, did you go to london today oh no it's tommorrow isn'yt it???

do you think a draw or stich ourselves appeals to me but would he wear it???

i think a professionally printed on e he might wear to a gig or two...or to an interview