2007 Birmingham Academy in May

chloe

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be prepeared to have beer in your hair too.. peole have a habit of throwing it off the balcony at the crowd - pfft

Hehe, I am used to that! I come from the eastern part of Holland, famous for its beer parties in beer tents... It always seems that people go there not in the first place to drink beer but to throw beer. :biggrin2:

I will keep the sticky floor in mind, I was thinking of wearing my trainers but it will be my military boots then, resistant against anything! :naughty:

Spilt drinks and... well I don't know what else but it's always sticky!

Be prepeared to have beer in your hair too.. peole have a habit of throwing it off the balcony at the crowd - pfft

Wow...ermmm the acadeny is sounding ermmm interesting...

*mental note ...bring a hat*

:naughty:

Spilt drinks and... well I don't know what else but it's always sticky!

I promise I'l make my Mum behave up on the balcony :wink2:

I heard all the rumours about the Academy too ... but it was fine two weeks ago when we went to see Barenaked Ladies. I think it depends on the type of audience attending an event. That said the floor was fairly sticky by the end ... would definitely recommend you don't wear your best shoes!

It's ok really :) If we get to the front (which we all will) We'll be too far away from the balcony so you wont need the hat.

I love the idea of getting beer and bottles off the head , a true rock concert!!

It will be like seeing green day , guns and roses , metallica etc !!:punk: :punk:

I love the idea of getting beer and bottles off the head , a true rock concert!!

It will be like seeing green day , guns and roses , metallica etc !!:punk: :punk:

It can be arranged ...

Is there any kind of pre-meet being arranged for the Birmingham gig on the 17th? I can't make Leeds but would to meet some of the people from here who are going to the Academy.