2007 Birmingham Academy in May

chloe

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh T shirt , for defo , give Mika a T shirt that we have all decortated!:biggrin2:

How would we all decorate it then? Using a decorate then post on to the next person method? Or just bring it on the day and all sit in the queue doodling on it?

ok im likeing the t-shirt and braces ideas but the problem is we are three weeks away we need to be really organised if we are going to pull this off

:boxed:

there is enough time to do it

i take it on

i'd like to let us give both, braces and t- shirt if poss

Ok t-shirt is fine so how will we be decorating it?

maybe if we each make a small square design each then sew it on to the t-shirt?

i 'll take it on in doing it if you want, a t'shirt could have iron on design

braces are no problem if we just want great colours and usernames in colour on them

Ok Steph your in charge :thumb_yello:

so what do you want us to do?

Give me instructions hehehe :wink2:

hehe

okay

braces what kind....material, and names sown on or written on with t-shirt pen?

t-shirt again needs to be light & bight, are we drawing are we sowing?

ok here are my thoughts....can we sew onto braces i think it may take away from the elasticity perhaps writing them on with a fabric pen would be better...how about white braces and we could get lots of colour fabric pens to write names on them?

The t-shirt perhaps it could be a mixture of both sewing and pen? what ever suits the individual?

I have no idea how we will be doing the t-shirt though i have vague ideas not solid ones though :blink:

My initial thoughts on the t - shirt was for us all to design say 7cm x 7cm piece of material and send them off to Steph who would then sew them on to the t-shirt to creat a kind of patch work effect ...hmmm

But its just alot of trouble relying on post at such short notice is all :thumbdown:

ok here are my thoughts....can we sew onto braces i think it may take away from the elasticity perhaps writing them on with a fabric pen would be better...how about white braces and we could get lots of colour fabric pens to write names on them?

The t-shirt perhaps it could be a mixture of both sewing and pen? what ever suits the individual?

I have no idea how we will be doing the t-shirt though i have vague ideas not solid ones though :blink:

yeap braces no probs, writing om them is much better! do we agree it has to be user names?

My initial thoughts on the t - shirt was for us all to design say 7cm x 7cm piece of material and send them off to Steph who would then sew them on to the t-shirt to creat a kind of patch work effect ...hmmm

But its just alot of trouble relying on post at such short notice is all :thumbdown:

would have to be sown rather than ironed on cause it doesn't holds in the wash

pen would be easier let's see we have 3 weeks and 3 days...

we could get a t-shirt and send it from person to person and me last either with patches or writing on, i'll then put it all together

if we just draw om it, it can be done in about 8 working days and then to me...

braces i can do myself or if you all want to write your own name on it, again we can send it fro,m person to person...

pen can sometimes be unreliable though ...if it gets sent through the wash sometimes the colours can run if they havent set properly.....ive found this out recently :biggrin2:

we could get a t-shirt and send it from person to person and me last either with patches or writing on, i'll then put it all together

if we just draw om it, it can be done in about 8 working days and then to me...

braces i can do myself or if you all want to write your own name on it, again we can send it fro,m person to person...

What if the t-shirt got lost in the post?

Can you tell im not very trusting of the postal service in the uk? :roftl:

I think a better idea is if you get the plain t-shirt and then we send you in our samples for you to sew on and put it all together

are you any good at sewing steph?:biggrin2:

or ermm i dont know.....

pen can sometimes be unreliable though ...if it gets sent through the wash sometimes the colours can run if they havent set properly.....ive found this out recently :biggrin2:

have you had bad experience with pen?

I thought they were 100% safe...okay we sow...???or get something printed

I think a better idea is if you get the plain t-shirt and then we send you in our samples for you to sew on and put it all together

are you any good at sewing steph?:biggrin2:

me and sowing???? ehm no not really but i'll give my very best! So is sowing the answer then? or should we get a wacky one printed?