Moni from Tucson, AZ

MoniMoni

I say "Thank God for Mika" he is like a breath of fresh air! I am SO tired of listening to songs about dubs, thugs and being in the clubs etc... I can not get enough of "Grace Kelly" its like taking a happy pill, I'm dancing around and singing to it every time. And the comparison to Freddy Mercury, OMG its's right on the money! Just listening to "Grace Kelly" it blows my mind how the tone of MIka's voice is just like Freddy's. Queen was my favorite band growing up, Freddy Mercury's voice just agree's with my ears so much and I find the same thing to be true with Mika. I absolutely love his style and I wouldn't change a thing about him...LOVE it!

Monica aka: Moni

(40 y/o mother of 3)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say "Thank God for Mika" he is like a breath of fresh air! I am SO tired of listening to songs about dubs, thugs and being in the clubs etc... I can not get enough of "Grace Kelly" its like taking a happy pill, I'm dancing around and singing to it every time. And the comparison to Freddy Mercury, OMG its's right on the money! Just listening to "Grace Kelly" it blows my mind how the tone of MIka's voice is just like Freddy's. Queen was my favorite band growing up, Freddy Mercury's voice just agree's with my ears so much and I find the same thing to be true with Mika. I absolutely love his style and I wouldn't change a thing about him...LOVE it!

(40 y/o mother of 3)

great introduction , welcome to our little world!! :thumb_yello:

(40 y/o mother of 3)

exactly what im thinking! ;) HI!

(40 y/o mother of 3)

Yep! Completely agree with you!!

Welcome to the fabulous Mika world! :roftl:

Hey Moni! Welcome!

There's a special thread devoted to the likes of us Mikaholics "of a certain age"! It's a very friendly place - we even allow the cheeky chat of the visiting Younglings who drop in. You'd be welcome anywhere!