The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steph I really like the idea of doing something , maybe sunny knows how we can open a bar / meetup place , moderate it and have a guest list ...

please persuade sunny to do something fast...and secure...honestly. we loved it and we need to get something else off the ground fast...think about poor Mika too, he can't chill out with us now....he's prob getting lost and confused too, just like the rest of us....

please persuade sunny to do something fast...and secure...honestly. we loved it and we need to get something else off the ground fast...think about poor Mika too, he can't chill out with us now....he's prob getting lost and confused too, just like the rest of us....

ok between us all we can think of something, it needs a guest list and moderating , when it works its great , when it goes wrong its not :thumb_yello:

<feels the need to serve>

great place to have a brew in...<pours coffee>

Phew....i'll shall have it to go, and will pop back in later tonight!! Think I was in here once when it first opened, other place freaked me out and was worried this might be the same, but it all seems calm and relaxed.....

Phew....i'll shall have it to go, and will pop back in later tonight!! Think I was in here once when it first opened, other place freaked me out and was worried this might be the same, but it all seems calm and relaxed.....

The bar freaked me out too , I created a monster :shocked: , it will return in a different form

<lifts train off track with little finger>

The bar freaked me out too , I created a monster :shocked: , it will return in a different form

<lifts train off track with little finger>

good, cos I flee in the face of confrontation!

Just got the train remark - thought you were playing with a model railway for a minute! Duh! :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: <drinks coffee>

Yeh well we are all here to make friends and talk about mika not battle :boxed:

Exactly. Off to go and make spag carbonara. Will pop in later, now I know I won't get slashed...... {don't even know what went on in the other place, don't think I want to...}

See ya.

OOh - just read the closed bar thread - little heated last night!!

Hope all ok here now

am sad - our bunny got foxed last night came out to bunny body and no head :shocked:

Then hubby got cross with me for telling kids and said I should have just said he had run away!!

OOh - just read the closed bar thread - little heated last night!!

Hope all ok here now

am sad - our bunny got foxed last night came out to bunny body and no head :shocked:

Then hubby got cross with me for telling kids and said I should have just said he had run away!!

:roftl: :roftl: poor children!!! , yes you could of been a tad more diplomatic!!!

YES its shut for now ............

<makes tea serves bickies>