The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to disappoint as I'm sure I'm going to. I'm sure most of you know this already!

Remember on the lyrics thread, when someone posted the lyrics to over my shoulder and they were wrong, then a poster called 'overmyshoulder' came on and corrected the lyrics. Well, that poster hasn't posted ever again, have they? And leezy tells me they aren't registered anymore.

That's it! Sorry, hope you weren't expecting me to say it's........Mika Mad! Or someone who posts regularly.

Sorry to disappoint as I'm sure I'm going to. I'm sure most of you know this already!

Remember on the lyrics thread, when someone posted the lyrics to over my shoulder and they were wrong, then a poster called 'overmyshoulder' came on and corrected the lyrics. Well, that poster hasn't posted ever again, have they? And leezy tells me they aren't registered anymore.

That's it! Sorry, hope you weren't expecting me to say it's........Mika Mad! Or someone who posts regularly.

yey it couldn't be mika mad or one of us of course ^___^

he should built up a strategy in order to attract mika and to make him want to post ....

Tis true, check out the members list and that person has vanished! mmmmmmm:shocked:

I searched for the person.. but found a "lookovermyshoulder" username and yes that guy did sound like he could be mika.. but i think he stopped posting..

I suspected this too at the time but then so much happened and then I got thrown with the disappearance of gingerbreadmika..and some lyric comments...so I was doubtful...

hmmm we are still trying to guess who the real Mika on the forums is then?

i am not sure about my suspect anymore he hasnt been online for a while now:blink: