The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, he has been busy lately! Our suspect will be someone who isn't on that often - although if I was Mika I would change my name quite often on here.

It will be someone who pops in and out irregularly.

no I think he pops in regularly, very late at night...and there are not many about at 2 am...but not for the last 10 days, and that's when the time difference comes in, the easiest place to check is the lyrics thread cause he'd be interested what people like...

no I think he pops in regularly, very late at night...and there are not many about at 2 am...but not for the last 10 days, and that's when the time difference comes in, the easiest place to check is the lyrics thread cause he'd be interested what people like...

hey that's really a clever guess :shocked: !! indeed you must be right !! I must say i'm impressed by your clairvoyance :thumb_yello:

I just read all the posts that Overmyshoulder posted, and there are some things in it, what could say that he is Mika, although he already said he isn't....:shocked:

But maybe one of his bandmembers??? Don't know...:blink:

Hate to say it, but don't you think he's got other things to do??!!

Someone who makes only certain posts and some of them are weird, like distracting. Like the person is trying to play a fan:naughty:

I'm not going to say who is my suspect.

he he please...let's all suggest a name, is that fair?

that's true, although how weird must it be to read all our comments about him. I'm thinking the chest hair thread...!

that's why I think we are an ideal tonic before bed, he's probably as addicted to us as we are to him!