The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm tee-total too! i don't understand the hype around alcohol. i really wouldnt want to drink something which is actually a drug, do something stupid and then wake up the next morning feeling really ill and not knowing what i did the night before! i'm not a 'my body is a temple' person, but i really don't get the alcohol thing. you can have fun without drinking!

i'm tee-total too! i don't understand the hype around alcohol. i really wouldnt want to drink something which is actually a drug, do something stupid and then wake up the next morning feeling really ill and not knowing what i did the night before! i'm not a 'my body is a temple' person, but i really don't get the alcohol thing. you can have fun without drinking!

aaah exctly my thoughts!:thumb_yello:

It is absolutely lovely - honestly!!! Try it, or try it with lemonade - you aint lived girl until you have had a Coke float!!! :thumb_yello:

Floats are yummy! Try it with it with Big Red (the best), Dr. Pepper or root beer.:beer: That is not beer-it is a float with the ice cream foam on top!