YABBADABBADOOEY! hope that's an interesting enough intro for you guys..

BaBoushka:)

hi, my name's actually Paul...and i live in chicago. i think mika is awesome, he's always in my head!

i called myself baboushka because my grandmother is in love with all of mika's songs, too. she thinks she's really hip and 'with it' because of that, and sings his songs whenever they come on the radio (but she doesn't really know english so it sounds kind of odd :wink2: )

anyway, it's nice to meet you all. i have the feeling that many surprises lay ahead of me on this site!

- paul

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, my name's actually Paul...and i live in chicago. i think mika is awesome, he's always in my head!

i called myself baboushka because my grandmother is in love with all of mika's songs, too. she thinks she's really hip and 'with it' because of that, and sings his songs whenever they come on the radio (but she doesn't really know english so it sounds kind of odd :wink2: )

anyway, it's nice to meet you all. i have the feeling that many surprises lay ahead of me on this site!

- paul

Hey Paul, lol! cool grandmother! have fun makin new freinds + finding out more about mika!!! :thumb_yello:

He is always in my head to... if im nt goin over his song lyrics, im thinkin about him in general... :blush-anim-cl:

- paul

HELLO!!! :thumb_yello:

HAHA :roftl:

wow thanks for the replies everybody! i was right. this place is as fun as i predicted, lol. :punk:

but i don't get the part about being a boy. am i only one of a few?

Ohhhh, yes, you are one of few! very unique around here being male:naughty:

lv, andi xxx