Before Mika who was it???

curly

obsession? never been obsessed before. i've liked all sorts of different music, different artists, different kinds... but now with mika, i can fully connect with one artist. love his music!

i think mika's up there with people whose music puts you in awe...along with the likes of michael jackson and all those biggies. can deffo see him going somewhere VERY high- and like AnnaIndie said, it's cool to be in from the start. :thumb_yello:

You took the words right out of my mouth! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always obsessed with something, but mostly just for the fun of overdoing things and it can be anything, music, food, languages, movies - and it can just as easily be something I hate with passion but then find fun to overdo :yay: It's usually just something that starts because of a situation that is fun and then it goes on from there, I spent half a year speaking crappy Swedish and listening to schlager music because I was at a party where everyone loved Sweden, so a friend and I decided to find out what we were missing out on there by spending a summer in Sweden where we worshipped the fantabulous schlager queen Linda Bengtzing and ate meatballs...and I have mooses everywhere now, even my handbag is a moose :yay:

And of course I have my everlasting Eurovision obsession along with every other obsession, doubt I'll ever get rid of that one :roftl:

And now I also have a Mika obsession that seems to last, it's quite different from my other obsessions :blink: I really mean it this time :blush-anim-cl:

hmmm, I must confess it's been a long time ago that I was "obsessed" (if you wanna call it that) with a singer/actor. And I have no idea who it was... At 20 you're normally over that phase in your life :mfr_lol: Before the Mika madness I really liked a French singer Raphaël. Well, still do. A great singer as well. But Mika just has the total package haha:roftl: