Before Mika who was it???

curly

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent been really obsessed with anyone...But been a fan of Christina Aguilera [and will still be xD]

Obsessed???? uhhhh....My dance teacher??? LawL! He was cute! LoL

He had this puppy eyes looking [awwww LOL]

Then I saw Grace Kelly for the first time in VH1 and BAM!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Its not often 1 song in just 1 play gets me O.O

Guest indieraveooer

what is the point in this forum. its not like he even reads it i bet hes probably a loser in real life but puts on this nice act on televison, et cetera...why don't people listen to "MUSIC" anymore!!

what is the point in this forum. its not like he even reads it i bet hes probably a loser in real life but puts on this nice act on televison, et cetera...why don't people listen to "MUSIC" anymore!!

:roftl: strange views you've got....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::roftl:

Back to the thread then....:wink2:

hmmm i dont think i have ever obsessed about anyone else before....i will have a long think all i can remember i si had a crush on Micheal J fox in back to the future :blush-anim-cl:

well, obsessed is a big word.. but I am STILL deeply interested in some of my fave actors matt damon (my fave for like.. ever), peter sarsagaard and ian somerhalder, plus cil murphy and my fave band, oasis.

I also run a couple of websites about peter and ian, so I HAVE to keep track of their careers closely :wink2:

*used to love a-ha! morten's got quite an amazing voice!*

Maybe obsession is too much to said.. well no it isn't ;) I'm really into David Bowie, Marc Almond, Depeche Mode and U2. All of them had been around at least 10 years before I discovered them. This is the first time when I'm this deep with someone new :)

This obsession thing means I will buy all the records, singles, read every article... and of course go to gigs when they're not too far away :)

Maybe obsession is too much to said.. well no it isn't ;) I'm really into David Bowie, Marc Almond, Depeche Mode and U2. All of them had been around at least 10 years before I discovered them. This is the first time when I'm this deep with someone new :)

This obsession thing means I will buy all the records, singles, read every article... and of course go to gigs when they're not too far away :)

Im so with you on U2 , apart from Queen U2 rock my world! :thumb_yello:

I know, hon. I was referring to me :wink2:

Still obbessed with Thierry Henry, Fabregas :wub2: and Christina Aguilera:punk:

He is up there with the likes of them. They ALL have a special place in my heart ALWAYS.......unlike the ones that come and go i.e. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! exactly LOL.

p.s. Can't wait for Mutya's new album :thumb_yello:

I havent been really obsessed with anyone...But been a fan of Christina Aguilera [and will still be xD]

Obsessed???? uhhhh....My dance teacher??? LawL! He was cute! LoL

He had this puppy eyes looking [awwww LOL]

Then I saw Grace Kelly for the first time in VH1 and BAM!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Its not often 1 song in just 1 play gets me O.O

Christina rocks!

obsession? never been obsessed before. i've liked all sorts of different music, different artists, different kinds... but now with mika, i can fully connect with one artist. love his music!

i think mika's up there with people whose music puts you in awe...along with the likes of michael jackson and all those biggies. can deffo see him going somewhere VERY high- and like AnnaIndie said, it's cool to be in from the start. :thumb_yello: