Before Mika who was it???

curly

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been anywhere near this bad before, but from the beginning it has been:

David Cassidy!!!!

Marc Bolan

Adam Ant

..........then huge gap of about 20 years.............

.......then a mild thing for Jonny Depp and Euan McGregor...........

then Mika!! :mf_lustslow:

as much as i love mika, and i do as much as i can considering i dont know the guy, my first love will always be Valentino Rossi:wub2: (he's the best motogp rider ever:punk: and the most adorable charismatic person i've ever seen...hmmm...mika is catching up though)...ah.. i cried when he fell last year during the last race thus losing the championship...i was down for weeks...but i know he'll get his revenge this year; i just came back from seing the first race of the season; he came out second so i'm a bit upset for him, but its still good. as long as he's happy, i'm happy:)

well, ive never really fancied a celebrity apart from Mika, but before Mika's music arrived I was really into The Feeling. And Pink. I always listened to their album's endlessly...and since I've put Mika's CD into my stereo it's not left - he's made new territory lol!

Before Mika it was Brandon Flowers from the Killers....he was also rumoured to be gay...then he got married..I dunno what was worse, the idea of him being gay, or him getting married:roftl:

Aww that almost always happens with whoever i like so if Mika turs out to be gay or gets married (which i really don't care if he is cos he's still gorgeous and talented) then you can blame me!

Aww that almost always happens with whoever i like so if Mika turs out to be gay or gets married (which i really don't care if he is cos he's still gorgeous and talented) then you can blame me!

I was obsessed with the Killers too... Brandon Flowers is the only I guy I've ever had a mancrush on...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I was obsessed with the Killers too... Brandon Flowers is the only I guy I've ever had a mancrush on...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I'm not totally in love with the killers but i do like their new song. I used to be obsessed with Busted too. It's an untold secret! Now i listen to the lyrics of their songs and think wtf do they mean because they were so childish. But i was young and didn't know any better lol.

well, ive never really fancied a celebrity apart from Mika, but before Mika's music arrived I was really into The Feeling. And Pink. I always listened to their album's endlessly...and since I've put Mika's CD into my stereo it's not left - he's made new territory lol!

Same, i was really into The Feeling, Pink + Scissor Sisters - i guess i still like them but nowhere near as much as mika! mika is the only thing that ive listnd to (cd wise) since i got the album which must have been at least 4 weeks ago... :wub2:

Same, i was really into The Feeling, Pink + Scissor Sisters - i guess i still like them but nowhere near as much as mika! mika is the only thing that ive listnd to (cd wise) since i got the album which must have been at least 4 weeks ago... :wub2:

Same here minus scissor sisters cos i don't like their music but they really make me laugh! :roftl:

as much as i love mika, and i do as much as i can considering i dont know the guy, my first love will always be Valentino Rossi:wub2: (he's the best motogp rider ever:punk: and the most adorable charismatic person i've ever seen...hmmm...mika is catching up though)...ah.. i cried when he fell last year during the last race thus losing the championship...i was down for weeks...but i know he'll get his revenge this year; i just came back from seing the first race of the season; he came out second so i'm a bit upset for him, but its still good. as long as he's happy, i'm happy:)

Haha! Rossi is AMAZING! But i think Hayden deserved to win last year though.....:thumb_yello:

Erm...i used to have a thing for the other "doctor" [thats rossi's nickname incase you dont know!]

David Tennant... haha! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

And erm, yeah it was Ronaldo for me too!! :bleh:

Haha! Rossi is AMAZING! But i think Hayden deserved to win last year though.....:thumb_yello:

Erm...i used to have a thing for the other "doctor" [thats rossi's nickname incase you dont know!]

David Tennant... haha! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

And erm, yeah it was Ronaldo for me too!! :bleh:

Lol i'm watching ronaldo now he's on bbc 1 playin footie. We're losing though :thumbdown::sneaky2: