Love Today Video Exclusive.

RAK1

i wanna see alsooooooooooo :crybaby: So it was gooooooooooooooooood?:mf_lustslow:

Good???

It was absolutely fantastically, amazingly, wonderfully brilliant!! :mf_lustslow:

I really hope that someone gets in on youtube quickly so that you can see it too!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recorded an incredibly crappy version of it on my digital camera that I can upload until the youtube versions available if anyone wants it? Not sure if it turned out yet though.

Loveeeed the video though!!!! :D

Jennie try and upload your copy anything is better than nothing, its not fair they cant see it and i feel awful 4 anyone who cant!!

This has become a torture thread! :naughty:

I need to see it toooo!

The world is evil :crybaby: and yet the world is so good cause we know there's something amazing out there...but we can't get it...argh it's not fair :crybaby:

I was going to try and upload the link for BT/Yahoo, but at the moment the video itself isn't playing, I just tried it, never had trouble with it before so not sure what's going on, I'll keep trying and see what happens.

Jennie try and upload your copy anything is better than nothing, its not fair they cant see it and i feel awful 4 anyone who cant!!

Thanks so much for understanding!! :tears:

I was going to try and upload the link for BT/Yahoo, but at the moment the video itself isn't playing, I just tried it, never had trouble with it before so not sure what's going on, I'll keep trying and see what happens.

There must have been too many people tryin to see it at the same time! :roftl:

i was half way through putting the video on youtube but then i realised i forgot to switch the mic on so it would just be the video and no sound :thumbdown:

You're going to have to add the audio then, PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!

You know how to do that, right?