Official - Mika Maniacs Thread

curly

Okay, I'm super confused now. Is there a Mika Maniac ranking separate from being labelled as a 'Mika Maniac' through this thread?

Clarification will be highly appreciated :original:

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must just verify....

I love Mika!!!!!:wub2:

Mika, if you are reading this, you are my morning sun, my evening moon, you are just perfect!!!

OK, I know he won't be reading this, if he was I would have something more sensible to say to him...I hope, or I would get all shy and say nothing!!

I often wonder what the people who bullied him think of him now!:blink:

Okay, I'm super confused now. Is there a Mika Maniac ranking separate from being labelled as a 'Mika Maniac' through this thread?

Clarification will be highly appreciated :original:

When I looked through the members, i didn't see an official ranking as "Mika Maniac"........so i don't know

When I looked through the members, i didn't see an official ranking as "Mika Maniac"........so i don't know

Hmmm...neither do I.

Oh well, thanks for clarifying though :)

I'm super confused about the "Mika Maniac" rank.. Never seen that!

Gonna try to find a pair of red pants tomorrow.. Anyone knows why?

why are you going to buy a pair of red pants tomorow?

i have my suspicions but please do tell :wink2:

Because they are coooool.. kewl! Lovely lovely!

Coloured pants are great, don't see why they arent more popular!

Nah.. I don't care, I want them anyways!

I've been looking for a pink or green pair. Red is just too out there. (Right, like pink and green aren't! :roftl: )

non of the colours are very popular here!

But green is just so.. WONDERFUL! I love green pants! Pants with colours are so great! I saw purple jeans this monday, never seen anyone wear that! Neiterh pink.. But it would be so cool, I mean, if we can wear colours shirts, wy can't we then wear colourful pants..?

non of the colours are very popular here!

But green is just so.. WONDERFUL! I love green pants! Pants with colours are so great! I saw purple jeans this monday, never seen anyone wear that! Neiterh pink.. But it would be so cool, I mean, if we can wear colours shirts, wy can't we then wear colourful pants..?

That's a fantastic point! Who said that blue denim jeans were the only jeans wear without getting laughed at?!

I think it's time for a revolution! A coloured trousers revolution! Who's with me?! :mf_rosetinted:

I want a red car too!!

I'm with you Sou! I'm tired of only blue, black and white pants! We need more different kinds! With stripes.. and .. patterns!

By the way.. Why is blue "ok", when all other colours are banned?

I'm with you Sou! I'm tired of only blue, black and white pants! We need more different kinds! With stripes.. and .. patterns!

By the way.. Why is blue "ok", when all other colours are banned?

Yeah, my question exactly! Who said blue was ok?! grrr

I've tried looking for coloured jeans here, but I couldn't find anything :( I found a pink skirt...but I guess whose are normal *sigh*

That's a fantastic point! Who said that blue denim jeans were the only jeans wear without getting laughed at?!

I think it's time for a revolution! A coloured trousers revolution! Who's with me?! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm with you!

Im still tryin not to dress like Mika...

I just need some more colour to my wardrobe. Ok, It is kinda colourful already, actually just need some new pair of pants! ok? :roftl:

Couple new skirts would also be very nice...

Ok, This post of mine has nothing to do with Mika!! :roftl:

I'm with you!

Im still tryin not to dress like Mika...

I just need some more colour to my wardrobe. Ok, It is kinda colourful already, actually just need some new pair of pants! ok? :roftl:

Couple new skirts would also be very nice...

Ok, This post of mine has nothing to do with Mika!! :roftl:

Wait, wait, wait! We aren't trying to dress or imitate Mika! I mean...Mika just opened our eyes to the blandness of our wardrobe! :) I have a pink cardigan and that's one for four colourful items of clothing I own!

So yeah...that's it :P hehe

well the only one who could pull off dressing like mika would be Mika Himself

i dont really think anyone else would look as good in Mika's clothes as Mika ....is what i am trying to say in a bit of a confusing way :thumb_yello: