Official - Mika Maniacs Thread

curly

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought so.. ! But you could have been a boy! Why don't ya have that little "gender"-thing by your name?

Nicole: You said something about stripping Mika before.. Was that just you imagination/your wish or what..?

I could have been a boy.. GRRRRREAT to know:thumb_yello: does the thingy have to be there? is there a problem or smth because I don't understand your actions, sorry :)

Oh, I just get confused, and don't know if I should write "him" "her" "she" "he" and so on.. Hates to call people the wrong things!:wink2:

okay, just seemed weird you attacing me not wanting to confess that I am a boy.. but chillax, whatever! :smoke: (hate smoking though)

Hehe.. Everything I write is written with a smile.. Or you know - in fun! Unless you were some jerk tryiong to upset us!:punk:

okay I'll keep that in mind. It's just hard to understand in internet esp. when you don't use any smilies:thumb_yello: :naughty:

I don't know, but it's def a possibility!

Yeah, probably is...I mean, in an interview...with the random objects - remember that one? He mentioned a place in Lebanon called 'Zahle' and he pronounced it really well! It'll be really cool if he speaks Arabic :)

Yeah, probably is...I mean, in an interview...with the random objects - remember that one? He mentioned a place in Lebanon called 'Zahle' and he pronounced it really well! It'll be really cool if he speaks Arabic :)

oh no...i dont think i have seen that interview :shocked:

someone point me in the right direction

OMG i need to be a part of this.. seriously some of my friends are starting to avoid me because all i talk about is Mika. it's kind of sad.

i think my friends will start to avoid me aswell but they just dont understand lol :wink2:

OMG i need to be a part of this.. seriously some of my friends are starting to avoid me because all i talk about is Mika. it's kind of sad.

Most of my friends, except two, study abroad :D