Official - Mika Maniacs Thread

curly

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it just took ages to catch up with this thread today, uv all been very busy, interesting visiter(is that spelt rite?) in here earlier 2. love the way he just couldn't get 2 anyone. so funny! And Sou i remember either an interview or something i read that Mika does speak Arabic, i cant remember which one rite now cos i read so many but will have a think and let u know. xxx

Yeah, probably is...I mean, in an interview...with the random objects - remember that one? He mentioned a place in Lebanon called 'Zahle' and he pronounced it really well! It'll be really cool if he speaks Arabic :)

I think so too... It would be great if he could speak Arabic too! But of course it would be greater for you! :roftl:

I think he can though. I mean not so much!

It's very possible, he has heard his mother speaking it!

But still as far as I've noticed, he only lived a year or something in Lebanon

and that's a bit young to learn the language properly... :naughty:

OMG i need to be a part of this.. seriously some of my friends are starting to avoid me because all i talk about is Mika. it's kind of sad.

LOL my friends think iv gone mad too. I have to learn to talk about other things apart from how good Mika is looking!!!xxx

LOL my friends think iv gone mad too. I have to learn to talk about other things apart from how good Mika is looking!!!xxx

i have to switch from how much i like mika and his music to how much i cant wait to see him lol thats my variation currently lol :naughty:

we must have good friends to stick with us lol

I think so too... It would be great if he could speak Arabic too! But of course it would be greater for you! :roftl:

I think he can though. I mean not so much!

It's very possible, he has heard his mother speaking it!

But still as far as I've noticed, he only lived a year or something in Lebanon

and that's a bit young to learn the language properly... :naughty:

Hmmm, but he said he grew up in a very Lebanese household. I guess we'll find out in due time :)

Btw..how hilarious is this pic?!

1766300iw8.jpg

Rosie, am i being stupid but i cant find pictures. clicked on most links wot am i doing wrong?

it took me a while to find them aswell and they were a bit slow to load ...but thats purely cos my pc is dying

it took me a while to find them aswell and they were a bit slow to load ...but thats purely cos my pc is dying

I think it took me such a long time cos my brain is dying!!!!! Its been a long day!!! :naughty:

xx

Hmmm, but he said he grew up in a very Lebanese household. I guess we'll find out in due time :)

Btw..how hilarious is this pic?!

1766300iw8.jpg

I guess it too! :thumb_yello:

The pic is great! Very funny!

Mika looking grazy, but i need to say the other man looks more insane... sorry! :naughty::roftl:

I think it took me such a long time cos my brain is dying!!!!! Its been a long day!!! :naughty:

xx

Hehe well your forgiven then at the end of a hard long day the brain tends to turn into wet sponge cake :naughty:

mmaniacsme2.png

So who wants to be a Mika Maniac?

Members:

Curly #1

Satu #2

Mary #3

Taysdreamgirl83 #4

Kitty #5

RosieLou #6

Sou #7

ClosetChild #8

Ocean_Fairy #9

xxChrystalxx #10

My_Rainbow_Radio #11

Arcenciel #12

Mika_Lover #13

Steph #14

MikaMad #15

Jemmalee #16

Raha! #17

Foxxy # 18

Ferny #19

xMariax #20

Esperia75 #21

EnFa #42

If you've got problem always ask yourself; What would Mika do???

Hi

I love MIKA his great! I have pics of him all over my room! His style of music is so brillant! I love his origanalaty yet he reminds me of the rock legened FREDDY so much!

From the insane MIKA fan

Emma

OMG iv been here 4 a good few weeks and i never noticed ppl. have different things under there name.... Thats slightly scary!!!! I must try and b more aware of wots going on around me!!!! xxxx

OMG iv been here 4 a good few weeks and i never noticed ppl. have different things under there name.... Thats slightly scary!!!! I must try and b more aware of wots going on around me!!!! xxxx

Same!!! I didn't know there was a 'Mika Maniac' rank! *feels dumb* :blush-anim-cl: