Hello from Lithuania :)

ema

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, everyone is very friendly, isn't it true? love that. :)

I just found out today the beautiful pic you have on your avie is inside the cd folder.. (got cd today, before I had oponly mp3, but now I wanted cd for the car stereo). I am always late with everything..:blush-anim-cl:

How popular is Mika in Lithuania? None of my friends seem to know him... I keep checking Radiocentras & M-1, but Mika is not doing good there... :protest:

Well, Mika is known in Lithuania, especially with Relax(take it easy):thumb_yello:

Grace Kelly now is in 4th position, and I keep voting :wink2: they will put new results today, and i hope things gonna change:)

Well, Mika is known in Lithuania, especially with Relax(take it easy):thumb_yello:

Grace Kelly now is in 4th position, and I keep voting :wink2: they will put new results today, and i hope things gonna change:)

Yes, I heard 'relax' is played a lot...it's good to break into the market with Relax, but it is not visual then, or is it?

:welcomeani: Btw.....your name "ema" means "mother" in Estonian....hiihihhii...:naughty:

I know, tantastic has already mensioned that:blink: It is written with two M in english, but in Lithuania it's only with one:naughty: I was named by my grandmothers name:blush-anim-cl: