The Russian Thread

LoveJoy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Babuccia! я здесь! сейчас)). И пошла уже спать. А кроме меня по-моему вообще... На самом деле они здесь часто, не расслабляйтесь)).

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=ru#

I have such online-translator. Under a window it is written in Russian "English", "Russian", "to translate". There it is possible to interchange the position languages. But at me on page all in Russian. Google, therefore it is possible to find it and for another language.

It translates often very ridiculously. It is necessary to watch and know a little.)).

Someone to sleep wanted))) And? Babuccia))

Still we have " a language of vermins "))). To distort Russian words that foreigners have not understood))).

Babuccia! я здесь! сейчас)). И пошла уже спать. А кроме меня по-моему вообще... На самом деле они здесь часто, не расслабляйтесь)).

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=ru#

I have such online-translator. Under a window it is written in Russian "English", "Russian", "to translate". There it is possible to interchange the position languages. But at me on page all in Russian. Google, therefore it is possible to find it and for another language.

It translates often very ridiculously. It is necessary to watch and know a little.)).

Someone to sleep wanted))) And? Babuccia))

Still we have " a language of vermins "))). To distort Russian words that foreigners have not understood))).

Hey!!спасибо! будет легче писать сейчас:thumb_yello:

i'll give you the link soon! And i hope that's the one you talked about:blink:

I have reaped today such crop of photos!!! . Here. Where only them hide for the time being? And where girls manage them to find?...

Yes, thanksyou)), the link that, but I could not see pages. So it is a lot of. Toward the end greater photos. Can, about them there was a speech, I do not know...

• 2 weeks later...
Yay!! Hmmm.. mne nado skazatj cto skuchala po tebe:naughty:

Я тоже осена осена скучала:naughty: Как дела?:wink2:

Фигасе ты уже настрочила сообщений, как пулемет)) 13000 постов))

Я тоже осена осена скучала:naughty: Как дела?:wink2:

Фигасе ты уже настрочила сообщений, как пулемет)) 13000 постов))

Vsjo horosho, ja nedavno prishla ot universiteta.. u nas takaja tupaja uchiteljnica po russkovo jazika!! :mad3:

Heheh, da.. :blush-anim-cl:

A u tebja kak dela?:wink2:

У меня все отлично, сижу вот, отдыхаю, статейки почитываю)) Чем училка то взбесила?))

Ana zanuda nastojashchaja!!! Mne ocenj nravilas moja pervaja uchiteljnica no teper ja v uni i nado ucitsja k drugimi.. Ona bezvihodno govorit 'da'.. "tak deti, ponimali,da? eto trudno zadanije,da.. Vsjo poradke,da?"besit!!!

A gde ti propal?:naughty: (jesli ne tajna)

Ana zanuda nastojashchaja!!! Mne ocenj nravilas moja pervaja uchiteljnica no teper ja v uni i nado ucitsja k drugimi.. Ona bezvihodno govorit 'da'.. "tak deti, ponimali,da? eto trudno zadanije,da.. Vsjo poradke,da?"besit!!!

A gde ti propal?:naughty: (jesli ne tajna)

Был в отпуске, потом дела, дела.. Понимаешь, ДА?:bleh:

PONIMAJU,DA! :lmao: Kruto! Gde bil?

В принципе не уезжал никуда, оставался в области.. Сама то чем все это время занималась? Грызла гранит науки?

В принципе не уезжал никуда, оставался в области.. Сама то чем все это время занималась? Грызла гранит науки?

ok.. :naughty:

hmm.. ja postupila v uni, nashla sebje mesto gde zhit poka ja zdes (moja novaja shkola daleko ot doma tak shto ja tam toljko po kanikulki) v Ventspils.. Cto escjo.. kakije, takije melochi.. :bleh:

ok.. :naughty:

hmm.. ja postupila v uni, nashla sebje mesto gde zhit poka ja zdes (moja novaja shkola daleko ot doma tak shto ja tam toljko po kanikulki) v Ventspils.. Cto escjo.. kakije, takije melochi.. :bleh:

Вы у нас теперь учитесь?)) НА кого?:bleh:

PONIMAJU,DA! :lmao:Kruto! Gde bil?

Я понимаю это слово! Я очень горжусь!

But when you write in the Roman alphabet, I cannot translate... So I don't understand the rest...:naughty:

I'll take Russian classes!! Круто!!!!! :original:

Я понимаю это слово! Я очень горжусь!

But when you write in the Roman alphabet, I cannot translate... So I don't understand the rest...:naughty:

I'll take Russian classes!! Круто!!!!! :original:

Hahahahaha well sorry for that but it's more easy for me to write like that couse then i need to change the language all the time.. though if russians understand me, there are no problems:naughty:

Well.. yeah better take them:roftl:

Kak dela? (understand,lol)

Hahahahaha well sorry for that but it's more easy for me to write like that couse then i need to change the language all the time.. though if russians understand me, there are no problems:naughty:

Well.. yeah better take them:roftl:

Kak dela? (understand,lol)

Хорошо, спасибо! А у тебя?

Хорошо, сейчас я использую переводчика ^ ^. Сегодня утром я рассердился, потому что я имел проблемы с моим принтером. Но сейчас я штраф!

Хорошо, сейчас я использую переводчика ^ ^. Сегодня утром я рассердился, потому что я имел проблемы с моим принтером. Но сейчас я штраф!

Wow! You write like a real russian!! where do you take it?:shocked:

Wow! You write like a real russian!! where do you take it?:shocked:

I'm just using Google translation:naughty: not the "fine, thanks and you" bit though:naughty:

I don't know any Russian (just some words)... But I'll start classes in October, I'm really excited! :D

I for a second to check up))). Here, that I do not like in these translators, so it that they do not notice identical on a writing, but different words on sense. "Kind"= ("добрый") , also " kind" = "штраф" ("penalty").

You has become angry, then kind ( not " штраф" , but " добрый")

Kind (appearance. A kind around. A kind. To mean. A kind from a window. To have the kinds. Residence permit. To pretend, that....) At all these word-combinations in Russian a variant there is a word "kind". Difficultly, all)).

Yours of avatars... At you nested dolls are on sale? I fall asleeeeeeeep...

I for a second to check up))). Here, that I do not like in these translators, so it that they do not notice identical on a writing, but different words on sense. "Kind"= ("добрый") , also " kind" = "штраф" ("penalty").

You has become angry, then kind ( not " штраф" , but " добрый")

Kind (appearance. A kind around. A kind. To mean. A kind from a window. To have the kinds. Residence permit. To pretend, that....) At all these word-combinations in Russian a variant there is a word "kind". Difficultly, all)).

Yours of avatars... At you nested dolls are on sale? I fall asleeeeeeeep...

Translators are not clever:naughty:But still useful!

As for my avatar: I was looking for some matrioshka images, and found those bottles of Vodka and I thought it was funny ^^. Why are you falling asleep?

Translators are not clever:naughty:But still useful!

As for my avatar: I was looking for some matrioshka images, and found those bottles of Vodka and I thought it was funny ^^. Why are you falling asleep?

I at all have not understood, that it is bottles))). Russian theme - a theme of alcohol?

I fell asleep, because at me work such (((. Day and night on work, then 3 days of the house. In that put I has returned from work. Had not a rest (I in the afternoon so already for a long time do)). And eyes stuck together for weariness. And, I had already early morning. And as my tradition - was sleepy . Wrote something in a light slumber, woke up, corrected mistakes, again fell asleep and wrote in a dream. It is amusing)). Any alcohol it is not necessary, the head goes itself)). Here and now late night. But unless it is possible to sleep much? Then I shall gape something interesting about MIKA.