• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what?:naughty:

Omg!! i just noticed that there is gay not guy! :lmfao: sorrrrrry!!!!

Why these words so are similar? For me they merge together, I at all do not distinguish them, only with the translator:naughty:

privet!!! :welcomeani: Zdes!

Kak nravitsja v fan-klube?:wink2:

I vobscje kak dela?

Привет!

Я только пока изучаю всё, лазяю везде, по всем веткам, смотрю, какие темы есть..

Ты как? Для тебя русский является родным языком или изучаемым?

Edited by Tatiana_tlt

Привет!

Я только пока изучаю всё, лазяю везде, по всем веткам, смотрю, какие темы есть..

Ты как? Для тебя русский является родным языком или изучаемым?

Privet, kak dela?:wink2:

Ja iz Latviji! Izuchaju toljko:naughty:

Привет! Меня зовут Никки. Я английская студентка, и я изучаю японский язык. Когда-нибудь я буду выучить русский язык =D

Aaaand that's about the extent of my Russian XD I must learn more! (Is what I've written correct?)

Привет! Меня зовут Никки. Я английская студентка, и я изучаю японский язык. Когда-нибудь я буду выучить русский язык =D

Aaaand that's about the extent of my Russian XD I must learn more! (Is what I've written correct?)

Let's write in English. And? And that is a pity to me of those who does not understand. It in Russian tradition and decency - to not speak in the another language in a circle of peoples not understanding this language. Though my English and clumsy, but everything though something is clear...)

Hi Nikki (or Nikky?) My daughter adores all Japanese)). Anime, a school uniform, pictures with the Japanese girls)). I collect all about our lovely boy, a daughter- all about Japan. Our computer is stuffed MIKA's by pictures and kinds of Japan and pictures of anime))))

hi im from latvia, i am STARTING to learn russian but i dont know the letters on computer so i guess i cant write anything here :emot-sad:

Write in English. And it is useful for us. I though to understand something became, slightly)). Especially, at us many not used words. Our language- rich, and ourselves we think out and we change many words so that to transfer the feelings)). Such is not present in other languages)).

Микушенька - лапушка ! Whether the sense is clear?:wink2:

Privet, kak dela?:wink2:

Ja iz Latviji! Izuchaju toljko:naughty:

У тебя хороший русский! Ты молодец!!!

У меня все отлично, ездила на праздниках к друзьям в другой город. Как у тебя дела?

hi im from latvia, i am STARTING to learn russian but i dont know the letters on computer so i guess i cant write anything here :emot-sad:

Hi! Of course, you can and, like Lena said, you can write in english. I think we all understand. Welcome!

Čau! :bye: Tu nesaproti, vai vnk nezini kur viņus var uzlikt?

Здесь был вопрос про буквы??!?! =)))))))) ;)

Привет, Никки!!! Welcome!!! Your Russian is great! I think that Japanese is more more more difficult than Russian. And if you have any questions about Russian, just ask, ok?

Is what you've written correct? Everything you've written is right. Only one little thing about the future tense.. "я буду выучить" is more correctly as "я выучу". It's easer, yeah? And the rest is perfect.

PS btw, how's a wasabi tea?

Микушенька - лапушка ! Whether the sense is clear?:wink2:

:lol3: I understood.. It's interesting how is it in English?

У тебя хороший русский! Ты молодец!!!

У меня все отлично, ездила на праздниках к друзьям в другой город. Как у тебя дела?

Hi! Of course, you can and, like Lena said, you can write in english. I think we all understand. Welcome!

Здесь был вопрос про буквы??!?! =)))))))) ;)

Привет, Никки!!! Welcome!!! Your Russian is great! I think that Japanese is more more more difficult than Russian. And if you have any questions about Russian, just ask, ok?

Is what you've written correct? Everything you've written is right. Only one little thing about the future tense.. "я буду выучить" is more correctly as "я выучу". It's easer, yeah? And the rest is perfect.

:lol3: I understood.. It's interesting how is it in English?

Oij, spacibo tebe! :wink2: A ja octavlju etih bukv ok? mne trudno menjat nih na russkij jazik..

A v kotorom gorodom zhivjosh?

Mne horosho, izuchaju anglijskovo jazika tjeper i slushaju muziku!:thumb_yello:

oij, spacibo tebe! :wink2: A ja octavlju etih bukv ok? Mne trudno menjat nih na russkij jazik..

A v kotorom gorodom zhivjosh?

Mne horosho, izuchaju anglijskovo jazika tjeper i slushaju muziku!:thumb_yello:

Конечно, пиши латинскими буквами, мы все понимаем.

Я живу в городе Тольятти. Это где находится завод АВТОВАЗ, где производят автомобили Лада. Возможно, знаешь такие. Гордиться этими автомобилями я не буду, но хоть что-то известное.

Я так понимаю, что ты у нас будущая полиглот? ;)

Ты из какого города?

Тебе кроме Мики кто еще нравится?

Let's write in English. And? And that is a pity to me of those who does not understand. It in Russian tradition and decency - to not speak in the another language in a circle of peoples not understanding this language. Though my English and clumsy, but everything though something is clear...)

Hi Nikki (or Nikky?) My daughter adores all Japanese)). Anime, a school uniform, pictures with the Japanese girls)). I collect all about our lovely boy, a daughter- all about Japan. Our computer is stuffed MIKA's by pictures and kinds of Japan and pictures of anime))))

Oh, cool ^_^

I haven't actually watched any anime in a while, but I have a large amount of anime songs that I've collected over the years, and I like to sing them at karaoke :biggrin2: Recently, I've been watching Japanese dramas, like Densha Otoko and Orange Days, both of which are very good :)

Ooh, I'll remember that about the future tense - спасибо! ^_^ I only started trying to teach myself Russian in my spare time last month (though I knew a small amount beforehand, mostly from songs, and I had already learnt to read Cyrillic), so I haven't actually learnt the tenses properly yet; I got help from Google in order to write that last sentence XD *LOL* But I'm glad that I seem to be on the right track so far :)

And as for wasabi tea, well, I doubt that would be particularly pleasant XD (I think the guy in this video would agree with that, haha!) It makes an interesting username, though!

(Ahh, I want to go and learn some more Russian now, but I've got Japanese homework to do =( )

Конечно, пиши латинскими буквами, мы все понимаем.

Я живу в городе Тольятти. Это где находится завод АВТОВАЗ, где производят автомобили Лада. Возможно, знаешь такие. Гордиться этими автомобилями я не буду, но хоть что-то известное.

Я так понимаю, что ты у нас будущая полиглот?

Ты из какого города?

Тебе кроме Мики кто еще нравится?

Hahaha neznaju.. mozhetj bitj, no umeju ne tak horosho pisatj.. mne bolshe nravitsja govoritj na russki:naughty:

Hmm.. da, ja slishala, A neznaju tak mnogo o mashinax:naughty:

Ja iz Valdemārpils, a teper poka ja uchus ja zhivu v Ventspils!:thumb_yello:

Oij, mne tak mnogo shto nravitsja!! :D Green day- ljublju:punk::wub2: A muziku slushat vsjakovo mogu! I kino nravitsja! Oij, moj kumir tozhe Dmitrij Nagijev :das:

• 5 weeks later...