Mika Live Webcast From Koko - 2007

Lollipop

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I invited my mom to watch it, and we watched the whole thing together. She had tears in her eyes throughout most of the 45 min.:biggrin2: During Over My Shoulder, she whispered "so beautiful"...

Beautiful, brilliant Mika :biggrin2: ...

Just listening to his music all of the time, I had almost forgotten how gorgeous he is live. He is just so cute...

I didn't mean to watch all of that just now, I meant to go to bed, but couldn't stop watching.

Also looking out for people I know, well I don't actually know you, but feel like I kind of do, I know Meimei, Jemma and Daz were there, I think I saw Daz, but no one else I could identify, I may have to watch it again. :mf_rosetinted:

thanks summer hope u can give me a copy or figure out how to put it online.... hmmm :)

u know yesterday i went rollerblading in venice? :) was fun....i bought really nice rollerblades to! :)

Isn't venice beach amazing?! I can't wait to hang out with you again! I might be coming up next weekend :-)

next weekend is my birthday :) april 14th...

we can do something maybe? i dont know what ill do... wanna do something fun tho! maybe disneyland? hehe

OH my gosh!! I am seeing a concert on the 14th- Augustana. But I would LOVE to do something maybe the day before or after? We can go out to dinner or we can go to disneyland too!! I just have to get my work schedule for next week and then we can plan something!!

OH my gosh!! I am seeing a concert on the 14th- Augustana. But I would LOVE to do something maybe the day before or after? We can go out to dinner or we can go to disneyland too!! I just have to get my work schedule for next week and then we can plan something!!

okee :) let me know :)

so sunday we can do to...or friday :) maybe friday night and celebrate at 12 at night LOL

eek i really hope i don't have to work on friday but knowing my boss he always schedules me on weekends! we should hang with val :-) i want to play music with him!

okee ill talk to him to...u guys will give me some playing lessons ;)

yes!! eek so much fun! and we can turn up mika real loud and sing and dance!

YEAH!!! would lov a mika birthday! heehee

oh u know how u SMSed me saying u listened to mika with your family?

well my mom LOVE mika...my dad said his music is really good :) he want me to put the songs on his cell...hehe

and today i watched the koko show with my mom and she was like "oh my! he i so cute u just want to eat him!" LOL!

aww lol!! yeah my mom thinks he's gorgeous and talented (which he is!!) and my dad likes the music too and thinks he's really cool! my brother even was watching the show today :-) I want mika at my 21st birthday party! october 2008

aww lol!! yeah my mom thinks he's gorgeous and talented (which he is!!) and my dad likes the music too and thinks he's really cool! my brother even was watching the show today :-) I want mika at my 21st birthday party! october 2008

ok!!! r u rich enough to book him??? :) invite me ok??? ;):blush-anim-cl: