Mika Live Webcast From Koko - 2007

Lollipop

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do i call them?! i wonder if there is an email i could write to? i'd pay like 50-70,000 :-) I want it at the troubadour!! i want a disco ball and dancing too!

OOOOOOH if u so rich can i have a mika birthday to?!?!

PLEEEEESE!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not rich yet but once I move to LA I know I'll be making enough money! From one commercial I made $10,000 so I figure in a years time, if I move by August then I'll have a year if I book 10 commercials in one year i'll have 100,000 and I want to put it all toward my 21st birthday, its the most important thing! Plus Mika will know us by then..i figure we'll meet him at least 3 more times before then and he'll be more likely to play for someone he knows! I mean he definitely knows you and he remembered me and my sister too! :-D

I'm not rich yet but once I move to LA I know I'll be making enough money! From one commercial I made $10,000 so I figure in a years time, if I move by August then I'll have a year if I book 10 commercials in one year i'll have 100,000 and I want to put it all toward my 21st birthday, its the most important thing! Plus Mika will know us by then..i figure we'll meet him at least 3 more times before then and he'll be more likely to play for someone he knows! I mean he definitely knows you and he remembered me and my sister too! :-D

WOW u r optimistic! :thumb_yello:

well i hope u can make this dream will come true :)

what comercial did u do? i dont think u told me?

I have a tape! I don't know how to get it on the computer though. Maybe if you ever come over! or when I move there!

btw how did the apartment hunt go?

okee...well dont ask... we stopped looking.... my dad decided he want to move out... :( my parents keep arguing... i dunno.... ennoying.... :(

oh i'm so sorry! well i hope everything works out, i hope you stay in LA!

i think ill stay for now... but maybe live only with my mom .... my dad will live close to im sure.... they want to keep intouch still.... weird but i hope things will b ok!

i wanna have a fun birtday this year cause last year my whole family were here and my friends didnt do anything special with me...and my BF didnt even buy me a gift!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

it was my worst birthday ever! :thumbdown:

aww! this year you will have a good birthday ok?!! even if its not right on your birthday night, but sometime in the week i will come up and we'll have a blast! :-D

okee!!! :punk: id love that!

it's so awesome to see this!

OVER MY SHOULDER is just amazing here, live. never knew the cellist and singer were schoolmates of mika!

and at 3:10 of that song...mika, the cellist and the singer come together beautifully. such a haunting song. and it mixes together so well live!

didn't like RING RING as much as when he did it at other venues, though...too bad mika was sick a day before :( that might be why it sounded different..

but goddarnit that was unforgettable. :punk:

can't wait to see the rest..

it's so awesome to see this!

OVER MY SHOULDER is just amazing here, live. never knew the cellist and singer were schoolmates of mika!

and at 3:10 of that song...mika, the cellist and the singer come together beautifully. such a haunting song. and it mixes together so well live!

didn't like RING RING as much as when he did it at other venues, though...too bad mika was sick a day before :( that might be why it sounded different..

but goddarnit that was unforgettable. :punk:

amazing ha? over my shoulder is an amazing song...today i watched it with my mom and we were both so INTO it. :shocked:

amazing ha? over my shoulder is an amazing song...today i watched it with my mom and we were both so INTO it. :shocked:

sometimes...when everything's in the right way...sometimes, it can make you cry.

my favorite song by far.

sometimes...when everything's in the right way...sometimes, it can make you cry.

my favorite song by far.

oh defenetly this song can make anyone cry... but emotional cry not sad cry ;)

Youtube version (for those of us who can't watch the MSN version without downloading extra software etc.)

Relax (Take it Easy), Love Today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9F7kAv5SRY

My Interpretation, Big Girl introducing the band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cktA5RlLab8

(No. 3 is missing here)

Ring ring, stuck in the middle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVICVV9dMIU

Grace Kelly, Lollipop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMC3K9hxfTQ

I'll update more when No.3 is uploaded by annamurmur (Thanks annamurmur!!)