Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made my leash all by myself ^^ The tama one was quite expensive :P

I had some plastic strings, I think they're called Scoubidous. So I made a little braid ^^

I always wear it around my neck when I'm at home. But I can't wear it in school, then my freidns would act like they didn't know me ^^

you can hit and and b to puase it if you wanna turn it off when you sleep im so afraid my tamas gunna die when im in fla...and that mikas goin to decide to come back to ny and play at the gramercy again and ill be able to see him again...and hell touch my hand..AGAIN <333

GOD I LOVE Mika's tamagotchi! I think it's one of the many reasons I'm so in love with him... I'm a little late in asking to join but may I? Actually, a little bit embarassing, I got a tamagotchi recently because of Mika... :blush-anim-cl:

It's not at all embrassing! I'm sure that almost all of us got tamagotchis because of Mika! :roftl:

I remember my tama-kitty. But Idon't remember its name. Anyway it was eleven once. I was so proud! But the next day I noticed that it died... My mother heard it at night but it was too late to feed it. It said Bye Bye and went away... ;(