Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gosh, I don't know people of my age wearing business suits!

Err... or one yes.

He was at my glass and always looking everyone else (me and my friend) down... :thumbdown:

Hm, he was one of my bullies!

Yes but we have saw him (me with my friend) a couple of times since the school times and he was wearing somekinda business suits! :naughty:

thats so weird ive never seen any kids in my school come to school in suits ever, oalo tpf the varsity sports teams have to dress up nice the days of home games and the most people will dress up in is like kahkis and a polo

these new forums rules are really suckey, ive had surver to busy alot and the whole 90 secdons between posts isnt fun

Dont worry its not a permanent thing :thumb_yello:

we just have to get used to it for now :wink2:

i know i have to get used to it but the whole like only a certain number of people can view he website is anoyin because there are so many people that dont post they just read them and were tyring to talk, so why should we have to wait

oh, don't say that lovetoday! Mika is one of the lurkers! Perhaps he's not on right now but he does lurk whilst we are talking so we can't blame the rest either.

They probably should be laughed at, silly kids. They're in far too much of a hurry to grow up. Bleh! XP They have their entire lives after this to be in suits and work and other such nonsense but can't wait to do it anyway. Poor things will regret it when they are older.

No one laughs at them, though, because us magnet kids are the only reason our public school is still open. It may sound harsh, but the public school children really aren't the brightest bunch and if it weren't for us bringing up the numbers our school would have been closed and taken over long ago. It sucks for us though because rather than getting the education we signed up for, we're busy taking the national tests we would normally be exempt from so that Valley can get a passing grade. Oh how I loathe the american school system XP

true mika does lurk ill take it back i hat ethe american school system too, im form ny so i get extra test at the en dof the year, i have to take stupid regents i cant just take a final

Linda left, now I only have Gackt :blink: And he's so annoying that I paused him already :naughty::fisch:

You named your tama after Gackt? :D awwh. How cute :3

What are the new rules you are all talking about? I haven't been around too much really, so wooot?

My tama's still dead D:

You named your tama after Gackt? :D awwh. How cute :3

What are the new rules you are all talking about? I haven't been around too much really, so wooot?

My tama's still dead D:

It wasn't that much on purpose, it was decided by winamp - first name with 5 characters to pop up :naughty:

I've already decided my next boy will be Gizmo <3

aww Gizmo thats a cute name

I had to reset mine AGAIN today cos it got sick and died :thumbdown: its not my fault im not a bad parent really i just listen to Mika far too loud so cant hear its crys of distress :blink: