Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

I used to have one and now I have no idea where it went...hrmmm...I think I'm gonna get a new one and name it something outlandish! Any suggestions?

hmm... Mika? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No, dont name it Mika, please!!! :roftl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will name mine Smeagol or Robespierre or some other literary/historical character lol Maybe Santiago Nasar............ O_o So many to choose from... I'm saving Robespierre for my next cat, though, so maybe it should be something like Obierika and I'll call him Obi for short. Hehe Now I can have a Star Wars name and a literary name at the same time!!! @_@

I suggest you just think of some really fun names you've heard in the past and if all else fails, make one up! =D

Yeah I've got a new Tamagotchi coming!!

I've not gone for the MIKA one tho I couldn't resist the pink one and the pink lanyard-the red one is suppose to be just for boys???- but the pink one has the cutest charm!!

I went to the Bandai site and they are only £13.00!! Bargains!!

Hope they all meet each other when we go to Leeds they won't stop beeping!! xx

Yeah I've got a new Tamagotchi coming!!

I've not gone for the MIKA one tho I couldn't resist the pink one and the pink lanyard-the red one is suppose to be just for boys???- but the pink one has the cutest charm!!

I went to the Bandai site and they are only £13.00!! Bargains!!

Hope they all meet each other when we go to Leeds they won't stop beeping!! xx

Ooh, I can smell a bit tamamania in the air!!!

Does this mean my thread will grow? :bleh:

I have to admit I used to have one years ago but it kept dying and I got really upset- I am a sad person but you really get attatched to the blooming things!!

It was my husband who told me a few months ago that the turtles and tgotchies

are coming back so me being me thought I would get one got my birthday but think you won't be able to get them in May as they will have sold out through MIKA fans all buying them!! Thats gonna have to be my reason for getting one not that MIKA has one of course!! I am too old to get one really but who cares!! YeY to Tamagotchies!!! xx

I have to admit I used to have one years ago but it kept dying and I got really upset- I am a sad person but you really get attatched to the blooming things!!

It was my husband who told me a few months ago that the turtles and tgotchies

are coming back so me being me thought I would get one got my birthday but think you won't be able to get them in May as they will have sold out through MIKA fans all buying them!! Thats gonna have to be my reason for getting one not that MIKA has one of course!! I am too old to get one really but who cares!! YeY to Tamagotchies!!! xx

You are so not too old to have a tamagotchi!

No, Im not in touch to the company! :roftl: :roftl:

lol not if you were trying to get a free one it didnt :wink2:

my new one is still in the post :thumbdown:

What I meant was: If I say I have one, then it doesn't save me from people thinkin Im marketing here!! LoL :roftl:

Im not! :blink:

At least it wasnt my intension! :roftl:

The vid is now on youtube of mika and his tamagotchi on finnish tv!!! Just downloaded it and watched it's so hilarious the way she just doesn't get him at all! If you wanna see it (i think some of you have) its on the Mika interviewed in Pop-ikoni (Finland) 24.2.2007 thread. :thumb_yello:

*sniffle* I went to walmart and they were all sold out of tamagotchis!!!! :mad3::tears::chair::shocked: *sigh* I'm going to have to order mine off the net... How very sad. I had looked foreward to hatching Obi.

Satu! Thank you so much for that interview! Haha The interviewer was completely mika-blind. She didn't get him at all :roftl: It was brilliant though and he was so cute with his newly hatched tama :naughty::wink2: