Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

I got one at the end of '97, just before my trip to Australia. My friends gave it to me to care for on my trip, but it didn't even make it to the plane: it died a few days before I left (although I did my best to keep it alive). :stretcher:

It was a purple doggie and I called it Skippy.

Wondering if Mika's tamagotchi has a name. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got one at the end of '97, just before my trip to Australia. My friends gave it to me to care for on my trip, but it didn't even make it to the plane: it died a few days before I left (although I did my best to keep it alive). :stretcher:

It was a purple doggie and I called it Skippy.

Wondering if Mika's tamagotchi has a name. :D

Oh, poor Skippy! :crybaby:

Yes, many people confess here they had a tamagotchi once... :naughty:

i just think it would all be pretty hilarious if we all turned up to Mika Gigs with tamigotchi's

its just probably my sense of humour but i think it would be funny

I think so too!

Or then he'll just freak out! :roftl:

meh who am i kidding i still have mine sure its dead at the moment because the battery has died but i may revive it.

Im such a big kid i admit it :thumb_yello:

It's great you admit it!

You should be proud of your tama! :thumb_yello:

People should play more!

He loves the name Humpfrey, he named one of the penguins Humpfrey (even though it was a girl). Also I wonder what animal he has?

Ah, Yes!

But lets not name it for him! :roftl:

i dont think there is anything wrong with being in touch with your inner child im just making up for all the things i wanted when i was younger that my parents never got me

oOOO the tradgedy :naughty:

plus who wants to grow up ...i dont :naughty:

i dont think there is anything wrong with being in touch with your inner child im just making up for all the things i wanted when i was younger that my parents never got me

oOOO the tradgedy :naughty:

plus who wants to grow up ...i dont :naughty:

Omg! That sounds just like me and my best friend talkin! Mean parents and Oooo... tragedy! :roftl:

No really! It's super healthy to be childish!

Maybe being mature means that admits being childish! :roftl:

mewissa - a tamagotchi is a digital animal kind off thing.. that you take care of

i had one for a year before it died and I didnt even try hard. hten i let my friend borrowed it while at the beach and .. yeah ten minutes then BAAM - ded. haha. it was pretty intense - lol.

I think everyone had one when they were popular years ago.

OMG! There's a topic for the Tamagotchi. Hahaha, I love it.

*Snickerfit*

I used to have loads of Tamagotchi's as a kid. I used to loan them out to friends who couldn't get one, lol.

I have a drawer full of the things from goldfish to dinosaurs and I have an alien one too, all dead now of course...I haven't looked at them in years.

*Snicker*

They're probably all manky now.

Why haven't I been here before!? hehehe I love talking about his tamagotchi! Agh >_< I still need to buy one! I haven't had one in years, I could have sworn they stopped making them! lol

Goodness, now Mika fans will be identifiable by the tamaotchi now *giggle* @_@

I once toyed (pardon the pun) with the idea of getting a tamagotchi, but I'm so useless at playing with anything like that, it would be dead in a day, especially now I'm on the road all the time.

Im addicted to games - i have three nintendos, a playstation, PSP, PS3, xbox, gameboys etc so i just HAD to get a pink and yellow tamagochi when it came out.

But i wasn't allowed to take it to school so i taught my mum how to use it when i was away and they thought it was a joke and let it die.

Now i'm sad.

I WANT MY TAMAGOCHI BACK!

This thread is amusing!! I love it! You all are so crazy...in a lovely way of course! ;)

I didn't even know tamagotchis were still around!

I used to have two of those things many years ago when I was about 11 or 12. They were extremely popular back then and everyone kept insisting on buying me one as a gift. I don't remember whatever happened to them...I guess I just lost interest and I gave them away. Horrible "mother" I was!

But now I think that interest has been sparked again. I can't imagine why...:bleh:

:punk: it's maddening, whenever you see a photo of him, he's carrying this one on a chain, I wonder whu gave it to him:punk:

What if he bought it by himself? :wink2:

I just made the thread today! :wink2:

Or yesterday... O.o

hehe very cool =D This thread is brilliant!

GREAT NEWS! I checked and the walmart down the street sells them!!:mf_lustslow: I'll be buying myself one (they only have the new ones >_<) tonight or tomorrow :naughty:

Goodness, now Mika fans will be identifiable by the tamaotchi now *giggle* @_@

Revival of the braces AND revival of the tamagotchi. :punk:

and maybe if me and Mika meet.. we could connect ours together. That would be so fun :D

Naughty! :naughty:Do they multiply actually? :wub2: