• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES Im singing :D

It was a cool way to start yes.. but Ive never heard him do that before XD

I think he's done a bit on his tour? I think I've seen it on You Tube ooooo Grace Kelly "I want to talk to you"

So I tried a little Freddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry satu we are just excited

Ok, it's nice you like it here, but it's really Mika's tamagotchis thread!!

So if the tamagotchi doesn't speak on the radio... please! :wink2:

Ok, I hope you all enjoyed Mika being on radio... I couln't hear the whole thing! :thumbdown:

Well... Let's go back to the main subject, which is hmm... Mika's tamagotchi :wink2:

I think the whole tamagotchi thing is such a hilarious coincidence cause right before i discovered Mika and obviously became a huge fan, me and one of my best friends bought the new connect tamagotchi's just like his. Mika and I apparently have a lot in common lol.

I think the whole tamagotchi thing is such a hilarious coincidence cause right before i discovered Mika and obviously became a huge fan, me and one of my best friends bought the new connect tamagotchi's just like his. Mika and I apparently have a lot in common lol.

Then you must have something in common with me too! Me and my best friend also bought one of those! :roftl:

I remeber them being in 'fashion' like 7 or 8 years ago are they now getting really popular? I know some of my younger friends have them, I definately agree we should all get one and wear them round our necks so we can spread the word!!!!

I remeber them being in 'fashion' like 7 or 8 years ago are they now getting really popular? I know some of my younger friends have them, I definately agree we should all get one and wear them round our necks so we can spread the word!!!!

I have nothing against that!

And I really do not care if someone gives me a look when Im having a tamagotchi around my neck in High school!! :roftl:

i just think it would all be pretty hilarious if we all turned up to Mika Gigs with tamigotchi's

its just probably my sense of humour but i think it would be funny