Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

well only being 17, all my friends remember having tama of their own because it was definitely huge with our generation and they all say "You have a tamagotchi!? Oh my godQ" Unfortunately the 'oh my god' isn't a happy one but an 'I can't believe you're such a loser' one hahaha

hehehe I have no idea what it means. I always wondered if I neglected him and did it if he'd be sad or happy. And I kind of always thought it was a sort of happy to see you thing because you're giving it attention *shrug* Who knows lol

It was! And If having a tamagotchi means being a loser,

then... then i guess Im a loser.. (LoL great response)

At least Im proud of being a loser! :roftl:

Attention?! Well then he got loads of it... :blink:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im a loser and Proud to be :punk:

hehehe that was my response! I always say "heck yes its a tamagotchi!! I love these!" and they just look at me and walk away :blush-anim-cl::punk::roftl:

hehehe that was my response! I always say "heck yes its a tamagotchi!! I love these!" and they just look at me and walk away :blush-anim-cl::punk::roftl:

They're just jealous! :wink2:

Now I really need that leash!

OMG this is a new one i just got snake mail...and guess what....it takes all the happiness aswell grrrrrrrr :thumbdown:

Oh no! Who would do that! Put a snake in envelope!!? :roftl:

Well guess what i found my mail today!!

A guy was dressed in black and carrying a back and he stole 500pts!

I had one that took all my points once -_- I was in classes and I was so mad I yelled hehe I forgot I was around other people lol

That reminds me, do you all know that one racing game in tamatown where you predict the winner and how its practically impossible to win? Ya, well I was in the computer lab and got on tamatown. I was playing and my friend who thinks I'm a loser was sitting next to me and poking fun at tamatown. He got really into it because he hated that it was impossible to win and then once we actually predicted the right winner!!! We both jumped up and yelled and were high-fiving while the class, actually doing their assignment, looked on. Then we looked at the screen and found our reward was only 100pts. We both got all mad and stopped celebrating. It was some funny stuff.

I also get on this thread when I'm at the lab in that class and he always looks at our posts in this forum. He makes fun of me all the time but I think I'm converting him. He always talks about Mika now lol

I also get on this thread when I'm at the lab in that class and he always looks at our posts in this forum. He makes fun of me all the time but I think I'm converting him. He always talks about Mika now lol

Well done! Keep up with it... we need more Mika fans in the world! :naughty:

That sounds really fun, Shontih!

Your friend sounds very nice actually! (and you too)

Haha! You didn't yell at your tamagotchi in the class!

Oh my, how great is that! :biggrin2:

And how great is Mika!!

Well done! Keep up with it... we need more Mika fans in the world! :naughty:

At first he didn't respond to Mika well at all and made fun of himfor being gay. You can imagine my anger, but it was just his initial reaction when I showed him the mikasounds page and the first he heard was Mika's fabulous falsetto. :roftl: The next day though, he kept on talking about him though. He recognized him in love today from a commercial though he had never heard it before and said he liked it. Then he talked about how he kept hearing Grace Kelly on satellite radio every morning. Haha Seriously, he almost talks about mika as much as I do. :naughty:

It is fun. I thank the tama Gods for priving the v4's with mute. I would never have been able to keep one without it :thumb_yello: Of course, I may get it taken away if I keep making a fuss over it in class - hehe yes, I did yell and it wasn't the first or last time :roftl:

And thank you, Satu! I hope my friend and I are fun. I certainly think so :blush-anim-cl: lol

I mentioned my friend earlier and how she was excited to get a tamagotchi with me.

And this happened before Mika.

(Yes, he's a time period now as well :roftl: )

I need to tell my friend me having the tamagotchi now...

Hope she doesn't freak out even she was so with me before.

It's not my prob anyway if she does think Im insane! :naughty:

Im off to bed now,

hope to see you and your tamagotchis here in future as well! :wink2:

Good night people!

I mentioned my friend earlier and how she was excited to get a tamagotchi with me.

And this happened before Mika.

(Yes, he's a time period now as well :roftl: )

I need to tell my friend me having the tamagotchi now...

Hope she doesn't freak out even she was so with me before.

It's not my prob anyway if she does think Im insane! :naughty:

Im off to bed now,

hope to see you and your tamagotchis here in future as well! :wink2:

Good night people!

hahaha yes, he most definitely is. Everything is either pre-Mika or post-discovery :roftl:

I had no idea they still made them till I saw Mika with his tama :blush-anim-cl:

Goodnight, hun!! See you tomorrow, for sure! :thumb_yello:

Mine's not in school yet either!

I just click him to go to work cause there's said "work"

And then the "AWAY" message comes to the screen and suddenly

my tama's singing with this other fat tamagotchi..?!

And then he comes back and is happy! O.o

WOOT!? The version 4 can go to school? And Work?! :shocked:

I need one of those things o____o ver.4 makes my tamagotchi sound so boring XD

Mom's not gonna like when she sees what I'm wasting my money for.. lol.

AHHH!!! I have big news that I MUST share!! I've talked to my mother and I do believe I have coerced her into going to the in-store with me!!! EEEP! She's going to ask for monday night off and if she gets it off, we will drive to Hollywood on Monday and drive back Tuesday morning!!! I can't sit still right now!!And I may just have the chance to ask Mika all the questions we are dying to have answered about his tama!! Maybe Obie and Mikas tama could even be friends!? O_o Oh lord, I'm not sane right now I'm so excited haha ^_^ Luv to you all! MUAH!!

AHHH!!! I have big news that I MUST share!! I've talked to my mother and I do believe I have coerced her into going to the in-store with me!!! EEEP! She's going to ask for monday night off and if she gets it off, we will drive to Hollywood on Monday and drive back Tuesday morning!!! I can't sit still right now!!And I may just have the chance to ask Mika all the questions we are dying to have answered about his tama!! Maybe Obie and Mikas tama could even be friends!? O_o Oh lord, I'm not sane right now I'm so excited haha ^_^ Luv to you all! MUAH!!

Whoa, that's big news! Im so excited for you!! :wink2:

Best wishes for Mika (and his tamagotchi) from me!

I can't wait to see him (and BwO) in Sweden!

It's going to be spectacular!!

What were we asking about his tama again? O.o :roftl:

WOOT!? The version 4 can go to school? And Work?! :shocked:

I need one of those things o____o ver.4 makes my tamagotchi sound so boring XD

Mom's not gonna like when she sees what I'm wasting my money for.. lol.

Haha! I dunno is there ver. 4 tama's anywhere yet...

I went to Stockmann and there I found those, the only place I've seen those!

The woman behind the desk was like: "And this is for gift, Im gonna package it?" And I was like: "Nooo! It's for me!" :naughty:

Whoa, that's big news! Im so excited for you!! :wink2:

Best wishes for Mika (and his tamagotchi) from me!

I can't wait to see him (and BwO) in Sweden!

It's going to be spectacular!!

What were we asking about his tama again? O.o :roftl:

I don't know if he'll ever come to Las Vegas so I'm putting all my eggs into the virgin in store basket >_<

Erm... boy or girl, its name, that sort of thing :naughty:

I don't know if he'll ever come to Las Vegas so I'm putting all my eggs into the virgin in store basket >_<

Erm... boy or girl, its name, that sort of thing :naughty:

Does he visit to tama town online? :naughty:

What does he think of it?

Im just interested, silly me...

Does he visit to tama town online? :naughty:

What does he think of it?

Im just interested, silly me...

oh ya!! I was thinking of that when I wrote my rant. I imagined talking to him about tama town and asking him if he actually liked his tama or if he's had issues like I have had >_< lol Oh, and if his wakes up at the same time every morning >_< and how many times he's killed it :naughty:

oh ya!! I was thinking of that when I wrote my rant. I imagined talking to him about tama town and asking him if he actually liked his tama or if he's had issues like I have had >_< lol Oh, and if his wakes up at the same time every morning >_< and how many times he's killed it :naughty:

Lol And what would be the longest time his tama has lived? :naughty:

hahaha he's just going to stare at me and then back away as non-threateningly yet quickly as possible. He may just freak out when I interrogate him about his tama. I should make a shirt that says TPS - tama protective services hahaha

hahaha he's just going to stare at me and then back away as non-threateningly yet quickly as possible. He may just freak out when I interrogate him about his tama. I should make a shirt that says TPS - tama protective services hahaha

Hahaha! :roftl: