Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

Sounds like someone's tama needs some timeout... :naughty:

And it's good you didn't restart! It's cool there's different kinds of tamas!

*wonders what kind of tama Beebs will come out* :wink2:

hehehe I try that after he refuses to play but then he just gets sad and the only way to cheer him up is feeding him snacks which makes him even fatter :shocked: So you can see my predicament >_< lol

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine's not in school yet either!

I just click him to go to work cause there's said "work"

And then the "AWAY" message comes to the screen and suddenly

my tama's singing with this other fat tamagotchi..?!

And then he comes back and is happy! O.o

Hm...

>_< Damn! I just tried and he just shakes his head!!! Why is he so lazy!? Arg! haha

BEEBS!? :naughty::roftl: Cool name! Haha! You made me laugh :wink2::thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

It was the first one that came up in my mind...

Hmm... a name for a tamagotchi..

B.. and then e ..ebs!

Mr. Beebs.

Thanks if you like it! :roftl:

hehehe I try that after he refuses to play but then he just gets sad and the only way to cheer him up is feeding him snacks which makes him even fatter :shocked: So you can see my predicament >_< lol

Haha! Sounds like a serious circle here! :naughty:

If he doesn't want to play, try to praise! :wink2:

No my ninja likes to play alot but sometimes i dont have the time to play ...especially if it beeps and im driving

and NOO im not yet mad enough just to pull over and play with my tamagotchi :blink:

I try praise and he doesn't get any happier -_- little bugger. He just got sad again and you're supposed to discipline them when they call and they aren't hungry and I did which only made him more sad. It usually makes him happier but now he's just being emo, like you said. now i'm trying to play the newly added 6 lbs off him >_<

hm. If mine is happy he just sits around for hours at a time until he gets hungry or bored or goes to the bathroom -_-

I try praise and he doesn't get any happier -_- little bugger. He just got sad again and you're supposed to discipline them when they call and they aren't hungry and I did which only made him more sad. It usually makes him happier but now he's just being emo, like you said. now i'm trying to play the newly added 6 lbs off him >_<

hm. If mine is happy he just sits around for hours at a time until he gets hungry or bored or goes to the bathroom -_-

Your tamagotchi sounds like a persona to handle!! :naughty:

Does anyone elses tamagotchi's get happy if you only press the third button?

Is it like he's telling you how's he feeling at the moment..?

Well, personaly, I want this to go on and on and on! So you just keep posting about how you take care for your tamas!

Yes, we could keep the conversation about our own tama's up while we have no new information about Mika and/or his tama! :thumb_yello:

Yes, we could keep the conversation about our own tama's up while we have no new information about Mika and/or his tama! :thumb_yello:

Ecxactly! Which won't be very difficult, since we're still talking!

oh yeah my leash came today so now i can wear my tamagotchi around my neck

people keep on asking me whats that around you neck tho :blink:

It's not everyday you see an (very young looking) 23-yearolding with a tamagotchi! :roftl:

hahaha yes. he doesn't actually get happy as far as his happy points but his face gets all big in the screen and he smiles and you can see his rosy cheeks lol

Yes, that's what I ment...

What do you think it means?

I kept pressing that button again and again for ages and he didn't bother,

was happy all the time :blink::roftl:

oh yeah my leash came today so now i can wear my tamagotchi around my neck

people keep on asking me whats that around you neck tho :blink:

Haha! Great! Just awesome!

I need a leash as well...

I want people to know Im serious with my Beeps

(I just noticed I had miss spelled his name while posting,

so it's Beeps not Beebs!) :naughty:

well only being 17, all my friends remember having tama of their own because it was definitely huge with our generation and they all say "You have a tamagotchi!? Oh my godQ" Unfortunately the 'oh my god' isn't a happy one but an 'I can't believe you're such a loser' one hahaha

hehehe I have no idea what it means. I always wondered if I neglected him and did it if he'd be sad or happy. And I kind of always thought it was a sort of happy to see you thing because you're giving it attention *shrug* Who knows lol