Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

YYYYAAAHOOOO!

MY tama has evolved into VIOLETCHI!! I love this character and wanted it as have it on my neck thing a baby one! I LOVE tamagotchis!!

They make me happy in my lonely little sad world!!

xx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, kool!

Here's one more!

I made this very quickly using Paint.

Mikatchi!

mikatchi.jpg

Ok, here it is...

mikatchi-2.jpg

And oh! Playin with braces!!

Hey and Mika, if you see this...

I was laughing my ass off doing this!

Don't hate me... :lmfao:

Oh, kool!

Here's one more!

Mikatchi!

mikatchi.jpg

Ok, here it is...

mikatchi-2.jpg

oh and nice brace action :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, kool!

Here's one more!

Mikatchi!

mikatchi.jpg

Ok, here it is...

mikatchi-2.jpg

HAHA!!! :roftl::mf_lustslow::wub2::naughty: Love 'em!

Or how can't say Violetchi is ugly she is so girly and sweet with little flowers instead of ears?!! but still cute.

Mine has grown:

baby girl

puchitchi-the panda type one

ichigotchi-the strawberry type one

Violetchi-the koala type purple one

Don't want to grow old as they don't look so good

xx

hahah im sorry everytime i scroll up and see those Mika tamagotchi images i burst out laughing :roftl:

Me too... :roftl:

I couldn't stop, I still have one more...:lmfao:

mikatchi1.jpg

Mikatchi singing

(He looks kinda cheesy tho)

mikatchi-2.jpg

I wanted to add this brace move again too... :naughty:

Oh, sorry... That wasn't my intention! :blink:

Im screwed if Mika really sees this! :roftl:

well i dont know he may find it hilarious aswell and use it as a blueprint to his own designed tamagotchi :naughty:

well i dont know he may find it hilarious aswell and use it as a blueprint to his own designed tamagotchi :naughty:

I hope not! :roftl: :roftl:

Btw Beeps got the snake mail today... :thumbdown:

snake mail and poo mail suck

i dont mind the robber tho :thumbdown:

And I don't get the school either,

why is there some poo in the other 2 packages?

What kind of education is that? :roftl:

YYYYAAAHOOOO!

MY tama has evolved into VIOLETCHI!! I love this character and wanted it as have it on my neck thing a baby one! I LOVE tamagotchis!!

They make me happy in my lonely little sad world!!

xx

Daisy, thats great! I always wanted her, she's so pretty ^_^

ya, I had Mchitamatchi, now young kuchipatchi at 2yrs and then i'll have kuchipatchi >_<

I can't believe they make a kitty tama!!! I want it >_< I will get one if its the last thing I do!

Er.. Mikatchi is interesting to say the least O_o I want one... Hehehe And the braces were priceless! I'll definitely have to print it out and ask Mika what he thinks of making a mikatama:naughty:

I always find that it's difficult to keep a tamagotchi alive when one's abroad. If nothing else dealing with time differences of being in America and Canada one day and Europe the next puts a strain on my little nano creature! I think that it's very good parent training tho! shows there's never a moment not to be watching it to make sure it's fed etc. Guess it shows Mika will probably be a great parent!

Ha! You're teasing us now. Are you sure you're posting in the right thread, if you know what I mean? :naughty:

ahahaha you're thinking on the same lines as I am :naughty::blush-anim-cl: Perhaps its just excitedness and hopefulness allowing me to come to some pretty great conclusions.. :naughty:

I always find that it's difficult to keep a tamagotchi alive when one's abroad. If nothing else dealing with time differences of being in America and Canada one day and Europe the next puts a strain on my little nano creature! I think that it's very good parent training tho! shows there's never a moment not to be watching it to make sure it's fed etc. Guess it shows Mika will probably be a great parent!

Well, in the spirit of not being crazy and assuming you're someone you may or may not be >_< I willl say I always wondered how one would do that. Does it work to change the time to that of the location you're in? I know my tama knocks off at about 8:30/9:00 every night and sleeps for about 12 hrs so aybe if you change the time it will work out so that it sleeps at the same time you do? Or maybe its active for 12 hours and the sleeps for the next 12 and you can't change it unless you reset :thumbdown: *shrug* Yo no se.

And I suppose its always possible to pause it while you sleep so as to avoid it dying while you catch up on your z's. I've never tried pausing mine for an extended period of time but i can't imagine anything bad will happen.