Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

Ahaha. I just texted so many messages to Much Music on Punch for them to play Mikas new video "Love Today" and they kept telling me it didnt exsist. T_T

XD

Psht. Obviously they don't know how stalkers work. :P

Haha! Say them to get it then! And quickly! :naughty:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine are fast asleep probably dreaming of food.........seriously it just hates exercise its nearly 40lb now

Mine is still the same 17 lb, sleeping and well fed. O_o

Ahh!! Bless you Shontih! :roftl:

Finally someone who knows Gaston!

I hated him but at least I know who he is! :roftl:

Oh no... My tama's just turned 2 yrs... O.o

heehee ^_^ I'm a disney freak so you can name nearly any character and I'll know who they are. Beauty and the beast is my specialty, though. After all, Belle was from a country other than the one I'm in, shes BRUNETTE >_< , she reads, shes independent, and theres magic and a beast! That disney movie was made for me lol

Maybe yours won't be so bad. All I can say about mine is that I miss his lazy days when he would let me be for a few hours. Every forty minutes he's either crying or hungry or has gone to the restroom >_<

Oooh! It was the craziest thing last night. I looked down and all of a sudden I found Obie in a hot tub! O_o When did he getr a hot tub and when did he strt doing those things on his own? And then like an hour later I looked down and he was drinking coffee O_o Insane, man.

Haha! Say them to get it then! And quick! :naughty:

I said for them to mplay Mikas Love Today Video. and they replied with "Mikas video code is 883" (which is his Grace Kelly code.. since i stalk the channel all the time XD) and I rpelied with "But thats his grace Kelly video code! I want his Love Today video!" and they said back (on the tv of course for everyone else to watch XD) "You have to vote for his video to be played!" and said finally "Waah. I wanted his other video played though. This is my last msg. </3" XD im awesome. (Btw, I made my nickname on the channel 'sysric' XDXDXD)

Oooh! It was the craziest thing last night. I looked down and all of a sudden I found Obie in a hot tub! O_o When did he getr a hot tub and when did he strt doing those things on his own? And then like an hour later I looked down and he was drinking coffee O_o Insane, man.

Ahaa! I saw the same thing today!

I found Beeps in a hot tub and later drinking something ( i guess coffee then :naughty: ) !!

Both times I pressed some button and iterrupted him badly... :naughty:

Oh, Disney Classics!!

The Lion King, The Aladdin, The B & the B, The Little Mermaid, The Cinderella, The Snow White, The Aristocats, The Bambi, The Jungle Book, The 101 Dalmatians... What else! Lovely films!! :mf_lustslow:

I said for them to mplay Mikas Love Today Video. and they replied with "Mikas video code is 883" (which is his Grace Kelly code.. since i stalk the channel all the time XD) and I rpelied with "But thats his grace Kelly video code! I want his Love Today video!" and they said back (on the tv of course for everyone else to watch XD) "You have to vote for his video to be played!" and said finally "Waah. I wanted his other video played though. This is my last msg. </3" XD im awesome. (Btw, I made my nickname on the channel 'sysric' XDXDXD)

Hahaha! I hate to send feedback for the tv channels!! :roftl:

I had some issues with the Finnish channel while I was tellin them to reair the interview of Mika or put it into their web archives!

Some slow people!! Arr! :roftl:

but have you been to tama town yet? :wink2:

Me? Yes!

Kinda colourful place! :naughty:

I couldn't stand the music on the front page too long tho...

Luckily I've some fab Mika songs to listen to! :thumb_yello:

Im going tomorrow again once Beeps wakes up!

Hahaha! I hate to send feedback for the tv channels!! :roftl:

I had some issues with the Finnish channel while I was tellin them to reair the interview of Mika or put it into their web archives!

Some slow people!! Arr! :roftl:

</3

I wish Much Music would just have an entire section for us stalkers... <///33

</3

I wish Much Music would just have an entire section for us stalkers... <///33

Emm, I hope so too,

even I wouldn't be able to stalk it once I can't see it in here! :naughty:

Emm, I hope so too,

even I wouldn't be able to stalk it once I can't see it in here! :naughty:

Lol. I can see Lana in the video on muchmusic.com... near the top, theres a little purple picture of mikas face. Click it, and you can see her in the background with her leopard print stuff on :D

Ahaa! I saw the same thing today!

I found Beeps in a hot tub and later drinking something ( i guess coffee then :naughty: ) !!

Both times I pressed some button and iterrupted him badly... :naughty:

Oh, Disney Classics!!

The Lion King, The Aladdin, The B & the B, The Little Mermaid, The Cinderella, The Snow White, The Aristocats, The Bambi, The Jungle Book, The 101 Dalmatians... What else! Lovely films!! :mf_lustslow:

heehee he's in the tub now!! ^_^ I don't want to interrupt! :naughty:

:thumbdown: The Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, err.. crap, i know others but I can't think right now! >_< I loved all of them! I had a 101 dalmations suitcase and book when I was little ^_^

:thumbdown: The Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp, err.. crap, i know others but I can't think right now! >_< I loved all of them! I had a 101 dalmations suitcase and book when I was little ^_^

aww hes in the tub ...no peeking then :blush-anim-cl:

i remember when i was in primary school we had sticker albums for the lion king and we collected stickers then traded...infact i think i still have the album in the attic somewhere :blink:

Lol. I can see Lana in the video on muchmusic.com... near the top, theres a little purple picture of mikas face. Click it, and you can see her in the background with her leopard print stuff on :D

Lana?? :blink:

I didn't see Lana anyways, I can't watch the vid cause Im outside the Canada (Yes, slightly)... :naughty:

Aww, 101 dalmatians suitcase! Sounds so cute! ^_^

I had not that much the Disney stuff but I had one Lion King pillowcase which I liked!

Oh, Pocahontas (not that good imo), but yes, The Lady and The Tramp!!

Aww, 101 dalmatians suitcase! Souns so cute! ^_^

I had not that much the Disney stuff but I had one Lion King pillowcase which I liked!

Oh, Pocahontas (not that good imo), but yes, The Lady and The Tramp!!

Ahh! I LOVED pocahontas! I always wanted to be native american, mixed black & white, or indian haha I thought they were so pretty! And I loved the pocahontas music and characters. Of course I had a Meeko doll that made the sound when you squeezed him and a pocahontas shirt and ya, I loved pocahontas. And I went as jasmine for halloween a few times ^_^

ive always prefered disney films that are based around the story of an animal / creature better

dont ask me why

films like cinderella, pocahontas, the little mermaid never really interested me much :cool:

I had a Pocahontas colouring book! :naughty:

My all time favourite Disney Classics must be The Lion King.

I hated the Lion King part 2 etc. tho.

I need to go to get some sleep now,

even it's a day out of school for me tomorrow,

I prefer sleeping at the night... :naughty:

Good night! :roftl:

I had a Pocahontas colouring book! :naughty:

My all time favourite Disney Classics must be The Lion King.

I hated the Lion King part 2 etc. tho.

I need to go to get some sleep now,

even it's a day out of school for me tomorrow,

I prefer sleeping at the night... :naughty:

Good night! :roftl:

Lion King was def one of my favs but I hated watching it because I always cried. Mufasa's death was traumatizing >_<

Not disney, I don't think, but The Land Before time was it for me. I always watched it even though it devastated me when Little Foots mum died. I cried every single time, even when I watched it not too long ago.

Oh, and I was a crazy teenage mutant ninja turtles freak. i had the bed-sheets and all! I loved it oh so much! :naughty:

hehe goodnight, satu! Have fun at school tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I won't be going because I'll be off on the road to Hollywood *squeal* :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

*is horrified* Oh no!!! I don't know how it happened!!! >_<, I looked down and Obie was dead!!! I don't know how, I had just cleaned up his mess and played with him and then he was dead!!! >_< I had to reset my tama, and now my tama is a girl =( I miss Obie...

*is horrified* Oh no!!! I don't know how it happened!!! >_<, I looked down and Obie was dead!!! I don't know how, I had just cleaned up his mess and played with him and then he was dead!!! >_< I had to reset my tama, and now my tama is a girl =( I miss Obie...

Oh no! How's that possible?! :shocked:

*Gets scared for Beeps*