Inside Entertainment, April Music Issue - Coverboy MIKA!

meimei88

Inside Entertainment Proudly Announces Publication of its April Music Issue, Featuring Coverboy Mika, The Next Big Thing in the Music World

MARCH 19, 2007 - 07:00 ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - March 19, 2007)

Inside Entertainment magazine's annual April Music issue rocks with exclusive interviews and feature stories on such fabulous newcomers as UK-based superstar-in-the-making Mika, Montreal's French-language indie stars Malajube and exotic Egyptian-born Montrealer Chantal Chamandy, as well as established stars like Avril Lavigne, k-os, The Cranberries' Dolores O'Riordan, Tenacious D and Ottawa teen singing sensation Keshia Chante.

"Inside Entertainment is always ahead of the curve when it comes to covering the music scene in Canada and around the world," says Michael King, CEO and Creative Director, Kontent Group. "I'm pleased to say that Inside E is the first North American magazine to put Mika on its cover and recognize this newcomer's dazzling talent."

Inside Entertainment is also pleased to introduce new VP and Publisher Shelley Middlebrook. "I'm thrilled to be part of such an exciting and cutting-edge entertainment magazine," says Middlebrook. "As Inside E enters its sixth year, the Music issue builds on the success of our Oscar issue, and features a fresh new look to complement its entertaining and authoritative stories."

With the Juno Awards just around the corner, Inside E features a report on this year's contenders for Canada's top music honours, as well as a handy keep-score-as-you-watch Juno ballot. Inside E's in-the-know music coverage also includes exclusive interviews with English buzz band Kaiser Chiefs, Canada's Emily Haines, who after years with Metric has released her first solo offering, rising pop star Emilie Simon of France, soulful Toronto-based crooner Julie Crochetiere and Toronto lawyer turned children's entertainer Sir Jerry.

Inside Entertainment also has an exclusive interview with Michael Imperioli on the final season of The Sopranos, a look at the style of today's top music divas and a feature on celebrity endorsements. As always, Inside E features reviews of the latest movies, music, games, DVDs and TV shows.

The April issue of Inside Entertainment will be available nationwide on select newsstands and in the National Post on March 24, 2007.

For a high-resolution image of the cover, please call Inside Entertainment's Art Department at 416-348-7540.

In celebration of the Music issue and man of the moment, Mika (whose debut album was just released in North America), Inside Entertainment is hosting a party at Ultra Supper Club on Tuesday, March 20. For more information, visit ultrasupperclub.com.

About The Kontent Group

The Kontent Group is a privately held developer, incubator and publisher of consumer magazines (entertainment, celebrity, fashion and pop culture), media and communication solutions. The Kontent Group consists of three divisions - Kontent Publishing, Kontent Media and Kontent Communications.

Kontent Publishing publishes SIR and FQ Magazines, Canada's International Magazines of Style for him and her, and Canada's leading entertainment magazine - Inside Entertainment.

We MUST get hold of an image of this front cover!!!! Canadian Fans!!! We need your help!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wink2: yes, saw it on Perez Hilton's site, he is so full of Mika, it's wonderful cause if he approves, then it rocks

:wink2: Can't wait to see the full article, will it be available somwhere over here????

Does anyone know where we could buy one?:wink2:

thanks a lot for sharing the link!! lots of VERY nice pics of the boy. my god, the cover pic is aaa-mazing! :wub2:

oh there were pics of mika and his sis on the perez page: she's quite a pretty girl! :)

thanks a lot for sharing the link!! lots of VERY nice pics of the boy. my god, the cover pic is aaa-mazing! :wub2:

oh there were pics of mika and his sis on the perez page: she's quite a pretty girl! :)

I looked on Perez' page but I didn't recognize his sisters in any of the photos, which one did you mean?

checked again: under march 17th post he says they went and met mika and his sis yasmine. I never saw a pic of her so I assumed the girl with mika and the pink haired guy was the sis. cause these lines stood right under the pic.

then I checked again, below the post says they went and see someone called amy winehouse's perform. may the girl in the pic with our boy be this amy..? :blink:

sorry if I got confused, it was not meant

Inside Entertainment Proudly Announces Publication of its April Music Issue, Featuring Coverboy Mika, The Next Big Thing in the Music World

In celebration of the Music issue and man of the moment, Mika (whose debut album was just released in North America), Inside Entertainment is hosting a party at Ultra Supper Club on Tuesday, March 20. For more information, visit ultrasupperclub.com.

Well... I guess the cat is out of the bag. I know where I'll be taking pictures tonight!

We MUST get hold of an image of this front cover!!!! Canadian Fans!!! We need your help!!

I just got my copy at the Inside Entertainment Mika party last night. I got my advance copy, as it's not released to the public yet for several days.

Does anyone still want a scan?

hpim0952hr8.jpg

AJ

Hey, I might have an exclusive here...

I didn't see editorial collumn posted anywhere on Mika from the magazine. If not, this is an exclusive folks, as the magazine won't be released to the public for another few days! will appear in this message shortly.

AJ

post-2178-142983649177_thumb.jpg