The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

oh yeah lovely Freddie :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: so anyway Crina i am still waiting for my DVDs! when i have them , i think itll be easier to copy them to DVD then post to you? I will message here when i get them! My brother lives 2 hours from me and i will not see him next until June, so prob then!!!!!!:shocked: unless he posts them i in the mean time, i could copy the my videos but the quality will not be worth the effort! Just to say i havent forgotton, been very busy with kids partys lately!

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't wory. i was bussy too with my birthday and i was doing mika's birthday card and just send it by air mail in italy to avoca and then my internet conection wasn't too good for about 3 days. was a mess. noe i can't catch all the new messages from forums. are so many. but just freddie said once " keep on trying".

thank you again very much.

The best vocalist and performer ever. I only wish I could've seen him live and in person myself. The first Queen song I remember hearing was Spread Your Wings... I can't really pick a favorite, though. They're all wonderful. I've never heard a singer that has the same passion Freddie Mercury had.

• 2 months later...

I just adored Freddie. I do miss him. Never had a chance to see him live, which is one of my biggest regrets:tears:

Each time I listen to The Show Must Go On or These Are The Days Of Our Lives it brings tears to my eyes. There are so many of his songs I love, it is impossible to name just a few

I think Mika is a natural born performer, too; :band:that is why I just had to see him on a concert. I think he is even better live than on a CD:punk: