The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

i have a lot fo interesting pictures with queen, but i don't have enough time to put them on categories. i have pics on 7 cd-s , so it's hard to make a selection. in the morning i'm at work, then home with my 2 year girl, so it's a little bit hard, but i'll try for you guys. you all are so funny and it's like i am with my friends. thanks all for your joy.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i always cry at Days of our lives just that at the end when he says i still love you i sob my heart out:tears:

In fact doing this post i'm starting to well up:emot-sad:

Queen were one of the kind there will never be a band like them ever:winksmiley02:

i always cry at Days of our lives just that at the end when he says i still love you i sob my heart out:tears:

In fact doing this post i'm starting to well up:emot-sad:

Queen were one of the kind there will never be a band like them ever:winksmiley02:

Me too, that is why I have buried it all, so silly really to be so attached to someone i have never even met, I mean how must Mary Austin and his family and rest of Queen and Jim Hutton etc.. have felt, I feel really like I dont have a claim on him and have no right to be so upset, but he really gets me going in a way that scares me a bit:blink: :naughty: Now I am a resonsible mother of two and all i try to focus on grown up things, but I would love to indulge myself in nostalgia all day and life long really....I try and focus on the good bits now and stay away from all the documentarys that are designed to make us cry! He was an amazing beautiful man:mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mucl2QATPGQ

I love this little video of Queen in Japan 1975... this is the first time they went to Japan for a tour... just look how happy they are.

Thanks for posting this (and to everyone else on here that posted vids and pics)! Freddie looked very good in this one in particular. They did look very happy to be there:punk:

Thanks for posting this (and to everyone else on here that posted vids and pics)! Freddie looked very good in this one in particular. They did look very happy to be there:punk:

yeah fred eyes are sparkling in this one:mf_lustslow: they all have such strong personalities, even john!:naughty: he is always reliabily sensible:roftl: Fred a fiddler, Brain in control and Roger a tart!!:roftl: :roftl:

Guest the_hero1985
I have attached a song that some of you may not have heard, I hope I am allowed too :blink: its fab, I hope it works:wink2:

Is this the high vocals one or the BBC version...?

I prefer the BBC version.

Is this the high vocals one or the BBC version...?

I prefer the BBC version.

:blink: its pretty high:naughty:

I have a load more of b sides and stuff if anyone wants to hear, sure I will be missing some too if you want to share hero

Guest the_hero1985
:blink: its pretty high:naughty:

I have a load more of b sides and stuff if anyone wants to hear, sure I will be missing some too if you want to share hero

Well I don't know if we should make this a Queen sharing site, but I know a few Queenfans on this board that have the creme the la creme when it comes to Queen material. demos, live stuff, footage. I used to be sucha "geek" lol... but I passed it all to a good friend of mine.

But I have some spare material... once I am at the good pc (this one is slow) I will see what I can upload) will be after the weekend though

Which reminds me... I won't be home this weekend so everyone has a good one!

Well I don't know if we should make this a Queen sharing site, but I know a few Queenfans on this board that have the creme the la creme when it comes to Queen material. demos, live stuff, footage. I used to be sucha "geek" lol... but I passed it all to a good friend of mine.

But I have some spare material... once I am at the good pc (this one is slow) I will see what I can upload) will be after the weekend though

Which reminds me... I won't be home this weekend so everyone has a good one!

thats sounds mighty impressive, well i am glad you only used to be a geek:naughty: geeks are fab anyway, have a great weekend:thumb_yello:

Wow! snif snif:tears: Thanks for posting. This song always gets me..

What can i say about Fred, that everyone hasn't already? I guess only that he holds a very special place in my heart ( most of my heart, actually).

I like all Queen songs. It's very hard to choose one in particular, because each one of them has been special to me, in it's own place and time....depending on what life gives me at that moment.

Look into my eyes and you'll see

I'm the only one

You've captured my love

Stolen my heart

Changed my life

Every time you make a move

You destroy my mind

And the way you touch

I lose control and shiver deep inside

You take my breath away

You can reduce me to tears

With a single sigh