The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love it all:wub2: :wub2:

You take my breath away and Nevermore. The video for take my... is on my my space:mf_rosetinted: :wub2:

Have you lot got the queen back catolouge with Jesus and mad the swine on , i love those songs too. If you havent i could try put them on here:boxed:

Love Fred, too much about him in my head to even begin typing about it all :naughty::roftl:

People get so hung up on men especially being gay! , when I first started this job (all men , very "rough") they were like ohh hes gay!!!, I said I was , went we went for the first time socially I brought my very pretty girlfiend along and started snogging her , that wiped the smile off their faces ...

So freddie .... has anyone got the freddie mercury box set ?? , it amazing :thumb_yello:

i have everything except for some of the money making publicitly stuff released after he died that was merely duplicates

i was at an eighties night on sat with my best mate from school and her crowd for her thirtieth. they played LOADS of Queen and there was a huge video screen , she and me just totally strutted our stuff like fred would have done :naughty: :naughty: god i love him:wub2:

i cant rem much about it, the vid was live at the rainbow yeah? thats fab i also have the original boh rap single:punk: :punk: most of my stuffs not in great condition as i played it so much:blush-anim-cl: I have a box loads on the loft of queen, tshirts , watches calendars, photos of his fam!......... you name it!! I also went to uni with his cousin three times removed or somehting, im getting far too excited thinking about it all.....back to earth jenny:naughty:

Hey guys, just found this a while ago. I couldn't agree more with it! :biggrin2:

http://www.digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/best_vocalists.html

ah yes, I found that some time ago to, when I first started listening to Queen and would randomly type 'freddie mercury greatest male vocalist' into google...and of course its absolutely right...:punk: :punk:

Guest the_hero1985
Fantastic! Totally right!! :thumb_yello: And my dear Jeff Buckley is 3rd...Great! Just great!! :roftl:

Wasn't Freddie announced as best song writer as well for the song "Killer Queen"?

thank you very much.

that's what i want you all to see. freddie's house with mary austin because it is her house now. she didn't change anything , so what you see it's how freddie left it and how he decorated.

?action=view&current=.my_first_widget.pbw

Guest the_hero1985
thank you very much.

that's what i want you all to see. freddie's house with mary austin because it is her house now. she didn't change anything , so what you see it's how freddie left it and how he decorated.

?action=view&current=.my_first_widget.pbw

She only changed one big thing (Which was her right to do so). She removed all the messages on the wall :( Anyway I was at Freddie's house last july and me as a naughty boy as I mean, wrote my name on the door.. hehe... I am tall so if you visit... it's at the right top lmao

She only changed one big thing (Which was her right to do so). She removed all the messages on the wall :( Anyway I was at Freddie's house last july and me as a naughty boy as I mean, wrote my name on the door.. hehe... I am tall so if you visit... it's at the right top lmao

I envy you .. I would love to visit :thumb_yello:

fred you should visit when you are in london you cant go in just to the doors, i think they used to be green, thats if its still all the same, hero do you know?, drawing on freds door is not cool though naughty boy, i had to supress to urge to do so very strongly:naughty:

fred you should visit when you are in london you cant go in just to the doors, i think they used to be green, thats if its still all the same, hero do you know?, drawing on freds door is not cool though naughty boy, i had to supress to urge to do so very strongly:naughty:

GREAT IDEA! is it close to the concert ? .. I will investigate! :thumb_yello: